Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
These add-ons are factory fit but I have "grounded" the off-side one which has cracked the paint. So I'd like to replace it (or them if they only come as a pair) as they're only attached with a few screws. But I don't know what they're called so don't know what to search for. (Not "splitters").
Anyone know?

Reactions: DAVENN

Founder member
Think they were part of the sport kit

I can only suggest lower bumper side fairing

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks both. Can't find them anywhere.

Super Moderator
Skirt or Lip perhaps?

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: googsy1

Super Moderator
I wouldn鈥檛 call them splitters they are more like spoiler extenders. Splitters do just that, split the airflow above and below them.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Alan. I think it's more likely to be item #10, "Lower moulding".
If the UK price is similar I think I'll be rubbing down and respraying it myself.

Registered
Thanks Hamed! Seems our very own @googsy1 actually bought this part for his erstwhile XJ. Maybe Conor could post a link?
Hi yes John your right. I managed to buy it on EBay after looking daily for months .Then a seller had two of them .I would say chance of getting one on line will be difficult. Suggest contacting Jag dealer might be only option .Hope that helps .

Registered
Discussion Starter #15

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Hi yes John your right. I managed to buy it on EBay after looking daily for months .Then a seller had two of them .I would say chance of getting one on line will be difficult. Suggest contacting Jag dealer might be only option .Hope that helps .
Thanks Conor. At these prices (not sure what I expected it to be), I think I'm going to give a DIY respray a go first.

Thanks all! Great forum this. Think I'll stick around.

Firm Rampant Member
These add-ons are factory fit but I have "grounded" the off-side one which has cracked the paint. So I'd like to replace it (or them if they only come as a pair) as they're only attached with a few screws. But I don't know what they're called so don't know what to search for. (Not "splitters").
Anyone know?
View attachment 182541
dodgy block paving?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts