Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prior to my XFR going in for warranty SC snout I was surprised how much road splash was up the sides.

I know due to the body kit the normal XF flaps don't fit. Im wondering if the rears would okay and I could modify the fronts.

Anyone tried this or has any idea if its doable?

·
Registered
18,724 Posts
The ones from China are so cheap why not give it a try?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes indeed John. Thats my plan but if I can tread a worn path I will do.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTW the car went to Grantham Bridge in the end. No complaints but its an interesting customer experience 🤣

·
Registered
484 Posts
I've got rears on mine. Have got the fronts but never bothered to fit them.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Reactions: drewdrew

·
Registered
18,724 Posts
BTW the car went to Grantham Bridge in the end. No complaints but its an interesting customer experience 🤣
Why so? Didn't like the single-person reception area? :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why so? Didn't like the single-person reception area? :D
I'm very much a people person and enjoy a bit of banter. Ramon is nice but does not give you much in return. Like I said I have no complaints just find it funny.

The important thing is I feel confident in the work they have done. After all that's what really matters to me and most enthusiastic owners.

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Prior to my XFR going in for warranty SC snout I was surprised how much road splash was up the sides.

I know due to the body kit the normal XF flaps don't fit. Im wondering if the rears would okay and I could modify the fronts.

Anyone tried this or has any idea if its doable?
I had the mud flaps fitted by the dealer before I picked up the car (It was brand new) and they do fit the XFR. I don’t remember where the statement they don’t fit came from but they do.

Reactions: drewdrew

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had the mud flaps fitted by the dealer before I picked up the car (It was brand new) and they do fit the XFR. I don’t remember where the statement they don’t fit came from but they do.
Thats to great hear. I've got some cheap ones coming to check fitment.

·
Registered
6,778 Posts
Our F-Pace has them.
May get my youngest to look at 3D printing some for my XF to see if the make any difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts