Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I sold my XFR a year ago (whilst lockdown came into play)

I ended up getting the m135i - good car but I miss the v8

Ive come across this and just wondering if anyone on here actually owned this etc - or thoughts.

Mileage seems good. Good service history.

although I’ll black out the side chrome!

I just found a great car on Auto Trader:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202108286753812
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Wonder why the dash is saying outside temp is 32 degrees? Were the pics taken mid summer, so has the car been laid up unsold for a while? Low miles and a clean MOT history.

·
Registered
21,585 Posts
The discs look as if they haven't had to do any braking for a while. They look awful.

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Didn’t someone on here paint their Dracos black before selling?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I don’t know why but looking at that for a 6 speed car I can’t help but think it seems expensive. Although I’ve not looked at the prices for a while now.

The exhaust tips aren’t straight either. On the factory back boxes I think they’re fixed whereas on the spires boxes they’re adjustable so it might be after market back boxes on it.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
It has K&N stickers on the air boxes so could be Spires exhaust too. Nothing wrong with the 6 speed, especially so with the V8.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I’ve got the 6 speed in the Range Rover and it’s great but the gear change isn’t as quick as the 8 speed.

For me, if I was spending north of 20k on an XFR I’d want a later car.

Reactions: Shrek

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wonder why the dash is saying outside temp is 32 degrees? Were the pics taken mid summer, so has the car been laid up unsold for a while? Low miles and a clean MOT history.
so I’ve actually just seen the ad was put up on the 28th August .. so 6-7 weeks on there now.
Not sure if that’s concerning or what have you ..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts