Jaguar Forum banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts
Done Inverness to Doncaster non stop (apart from for fuel) in 4 hours 50 minutes in a car with a top speed of just 100mph.
I averaged 104mph looning back from Stirling to home as Deb went into earlyish labour in the night .
my eyes were on stalks by the end.

·
Registered
6,991 Posts
Findhorn to Saltash was my worst in one shot/day: Findhorn to Saltash would've been about three days in an EV... :D

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts
Eurodisney to blackburn wasn't fun....

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
I don’t like when we go to York and I have to stop for her pee breaks. 250 miles door to door.

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts
I don’t like when we go to York and I have to stop for her pee breaks. 250 miles door to door.
you'd like it less if she decided to .....

Reactions: idrobbo

·
Registered
6,991 Posts
And you already live in 'the North'... 😉

Reactions: idrobbo

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Frozen north here today :D

Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
Pretty good TG review

Reactions: Ancill and PeteA

·
Super Moderator
28,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Just seen the first one I have seen on the Facebook groups. I think the interior is a big improvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gav

·
Administrator
28,515 Posts
Agreed

·
Administrator
26,882 Posts
Very nice. (y)

Just one small criticism, light coloured leather for the steering wheel is a mistake.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Very nice. (y)

Just one small criticism, light coloured leather for the steering wheel is a mistake.
Agreed.
Other than that I like it.

·
Administrator
28,515 Posts
Only for those with grubby mitts.............

·
Super Moderator
28,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
That’s why I wouldn’t have a light coloured interior.

·
Administrator
28,515 Posts
Weird - my hands/fingers simply rarely sweat or grease up - to the point where many touch screens won't respond to determined prodding, rail station ticket machines for example. Or US immigration fignerprint readers (that was fun).

·
Registered
2017 X260 2.0D Italian Racing Red Portfolio
27 Posts
At nearly 75 I will stick with my 2017 X260 portfolio 30K miles and ivory leather which is what I have always had as its cooler in summer. It should last me now and I wont have to spend major bucks changing cars. I doubt whether I will be driving much in 9 years time and by that time the world will be running out of Cobalt and lithium so it wont matter and i doubt whether the country will have caught up with the demand for Electricity with a couple of million owners all trying to charge overnight.

·
Administrator
26,882 Posts
At nearly 75 I will stick with my 2017 X260 portfolio 30K miles and ivory leather which is what I have always had as its cooler in summer. It should last me now and I wont have to spend major bucks changing cars. I doubt whether I will be driving much in 9 years time and by that time the world will be running out of Cobalt and lithium so it wont matter and i doubt whether the country will have caught up with the demand for Electricity with a couple of million owners all trying to charge overnight.
So we'll all be housebound & working from the kitchen table ... a bit like the past 12 months! :D

·
Super Moderator
28,673 Posts
Just seen the first one I have seen on the Facebook groups. I think the interior is a big improvement.

It really is a huge leap forward, shame the engine choices are dire

Reactions: Ianf and ChrisSB
121 - 138 of 138 Posts