141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Administrator
29,132 Posts
An equal opportunity forum.

·
Registered
20,258 Posts
Bottom line - if you're standing in the Kop and shouting about Everton, expect an adverse reaction.

Reactions: Shrek and DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
did I miss much ?

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
The beef with our ‘friend’ Gollum is that, like his namesake, he’s only interested in himself.

He doesn’t contribute to our community.

He says he doesn’t vote, but he has massive opinions.

He wants the country run in a way that suits him, but he’s not prepared to step up and do something to make that happen.

He’s a waste of our previous time.

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
amazingly (not) , Cummings is now lauded by those who have previously detested him.

my enemy's enemy etc.

I don't believe that he did leak the texts and I'll be surprised if anything that Cummings blurts out will have any lasting effect on Boris or his election victory in May 2023.
Well well well..

Screenshot_20210510-152218_Adblock Browser.jpg

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
I think that was always on the cards after the fiasco with labour blocking attempts at an election.

Reactions: ChrisSB

·
Administrator
29,132 Posts
I read today of some Labour fools telling people that "the voters let us down". Also that "people in Hartlepool voted the way they did because they are anti-immigration".

There is no hope for them, frankly. They are more out of touch than an out of touch thing in a sensory deprivation chamber.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
I think a lot of people underestimate Boris. Usually I would say that you can judge a book by its cover, but perhaps not in the case of Boris. His biggest failing in my opinion is some of the people around him.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
The beef with our ‘friend’ Gollum is that, like his namesake, he’s only interested in himself.

He doesn’t contribute to our community.

He says he doesn’t vote, but he has massive opinions.

He wants the country run in a way that suits him, but he’s not prepared to step up and do something to make that happen.

He’s a waste of our previous time.

He's just a typical Guardian fanatic. Probably subscribes to it, but only gives the absolute minimum, such is their hypocrisy.

One thing I started to realise about the left is that their rather vocal veneer of ethics and morals is very thin; underneath is something very nasty and hypocritical indeed.

Reactions: Statler
141 - 149 of 149 Posts