121 - 140 of 149 Posts

·
Banned
866 Posts
Looking through this thread, on one side we have:
fool
forum pet
arsepenquin
"Arsepenguin" - that truly is a new one on me and makes me lol.
You have reprimanded me twice in the past for name calling. Yet you don't seem to be doing that with your Tory chums. As you can see, the list is quite extensive. Are you going to correct that you biased pr1ck? 😘

·
Banned
866 Posts
Forum members who contribute to the rest of the forum though not just some here to bait other users, as he has openly admitted.
I never have contributed much as my knowledge help-wise is not that that extensive. I do read the threads regularly though, particularly the detailing or "my new car" threads. I just cannot sit by whilst Bozo and his cohorts are lauded as the second coming when all I can see is sleaze, incompetence and lies.

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
As a comparison, Baroness Scotland's wallpaper cost £10,500.
the very same Baroness Scotland who wrongly claimed £170k in expenses?

that one?

·
Super Moderator
29,143 Posts
I never have contributed much as my knowledge help-wise is not that that extensive. I do read the threads regularly though, particularly the detailing or "my new car" threads. I just cannot sit by whilst Bozo and his cohorts are lauded as the second coming when all I can see is sleaze, incompetence and lies.
Regardless, what actual good are you doing here? Do you really think you’re going to change anyone’s mind? Rightly or wrongly you may as well be talking to a brick wall. If I could block you and never see you name again I would, however for a couple of reasons I can’t.

I think you have a choice. Either bite your lip and stop replying to these type of threads or leave. Riling up everyone else isn’t a good plan. Don’t for a second think freedom of speech counts, this isn’t a democracy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: OBC John

·
Registered
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿X260 R-Sport in Aurora Red
11,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
The thing here is, as I see it, and others have commented on is, as most forums are, if someone doesn’t agree with the fm masses they get flamed.
normally for a car forum this could range from ‘I’ve fitted a spoiler what do you think to I’ve fitted a Toyota engine in my jag etc’
Dial in religion or politics and those vocal rise to it.
This forum member is clearly not a tory voter and is only stating so, but it seems the vocal are clearly are and seem to hound the fm with this.
Everyone is entitled to their our political views guys, and is at the heart of democracy.
Yes he’s had a pop at Bozo but so what? And as another fm has pointed out he’s not got into name calling until the last post, probably due to frustration.
Regardless of your political persuasions surely we can be all inclusive?
now let‘s get back talKing about jaaggs

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
Regardless, what actual good are you doing here? Do you really think you’re going to change anyone’s mind? Rightly or wrongly you may as well be talking to a brick wall. If I could block you and never see you name again I would, however for a couple of reasons I can’t.

I think you have a choice. Either bite your lip and stop replying to these type of threads or leave. Riling up everyone else isn’t a good plan. Don’t for a second think freedom of speech counts, this isn’t a democracy.

I'm not sure that the Arsepenguin is riling anyone, tbh.

·
Banned
866 Posts

So this is exclusively a Tory forum then?

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
The thing here is, as I see it, and others have commented on is, as most forums are, if someone doesn’t agree with the fm masses they get flamed.
normally for a car forum this could range from ‘I’ve fitted a spoiler what do you think to I’ve fitted a Toyota engine in my jag etc’
Dial in religion or politics and those vocal rise to it.
This forum member is clearly not a tory voter and is only stating so, but it seems the vocal are clearly are and seem to hound the fm with this.
Everyone is entitled to their our political views guys, and is at the heart of democracy.
Yes he’s had a pop at Bozo but so what? And as another fm has pointed out he’s not got into name calling until the last post, probably due to frustration.
Regardless of your political persuasions surely we can be all inclusive?
now let‘s get back talKing about jaaggs
oh now now Gav.

the dribbling pillock's M.O is to try and create a ruck..

As for name calling, I do so hope that he hasn't been beastly to or about yours truly again .. as it's terribly upsetting.

·
Registered
11,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
It seems that way, but politics shouldn’t get in the way of a great jag (car) forum!

Reactions: JakeBlade

·
Super Moderator
29,143 Posts
Nope. They are several on here who don’t like Boris or don’t vote Tory, even both. But all of them except you, don’t go out of their way to get a reaction from other members. That’s the issue.

And btw. I voted for Blair back in 2001 and 2005. After that calamity and Labour’s recent efforts I can’t see myself voting that way ever again.

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
Nope. They are several on here who don’t like Boris or don’t vote Tory, even both. But all of them except you, don’t go out of their way to get a reaction from other members. That’s the issue.

And btw. I voted for Blair back in 2001 and 2005. After that calamity and Labour’s recent efforts I can’t see myself voting that way ever again.

one is a former proud labour party member.

·
Registered
11,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
oh now now Gav.

the dribbling pillock's M.O is to try and create a ruck..

As for name calling, I do so hope that he hasn't been beastly to or about yours truly again .. as it's terribly upsetting.
Dave you know me, and my presence on this forum, but if someone has a political opinion on the polar opposite of yours (and others) surely they can state their feelings without flaming? no?

·
Administrator
29,132 Posts
You have reprimanded me twice in the past for name calling. Yet you don't seem to be doing that with your Tory chums. As you can see, the list is quite extensive. Are you going to correct that you biased pr1ck? 😘
Sorry, was that aimed at me?

·
Registered
11,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·

·
Banned
866 Posts

I'm the opposite. I never voted for anyone under the belief that the [email protected] were all the same, whoever was in charge. I never voted for Blair, not once. That all changed after the first four years of the current government. Largely due to having mates in the NHS, Fire service and Law profession, plus what I could see with my own eyes. I truly believe that the Tories are a despicable entity.

·
Banned
866 Posts

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
Dave you know me, and my presence on this forum, but if someone has a political opinion on the polar opposite of yours (and others) surely they can state their feelings without flaming? no?
of course.
the problem with that tool is just that .

·
Administrator
27,359 Posts
What we do seem to dislike is extremism of either persuasion. FYI the last 'political' banning was a right wing fascist.

·
Administrator
27,359 Posts
I see Wilf has levelled the score. :D

121 - 140 of 149 Posts