Jaguar Forum banner

101 - 120 of 149 Posts

·
Administrator
29,132 Posts
Yeah - stopping now, we shouldn't feed trolls.

·
Banned
866 Posts
So anything that deflects your narrative is dismissed as either nonsense or immaterial, but you are more than happy to quote, as fact, spurious information made up by/leaked by left-leaning sources.

You really are a troll, by any meaningful definition. Your only contribution to this forum seems to be political sh*t-stirring and insulting forum members who happen not be paid-up lefties. Not exactly exemplary, is it?
You misunderstood. Of course it was not nonsense. Miniscule in the big picture but not nonsense. No, the comment was more aimed at the fact that EVERYTHING levelled at Bozo is instantly dismissed as nonsense by DAVENN.

What made up spurious information have I quoted?
If you mean I disagree with your whole Tory worldview, then yes I am a troll.

·
19,677 Posts
You misunderstood. Of course it was not nonsense. Miniscule in the big picture but not nonsense. No, the comment was more aimed at the fact that EVERYTHING levelled at Bozo is instantly dismissed as nonsense by DAVENN.

What made up spurious information have I quoted?
If you mean I disagree with your whole Tory worldview, then yes I am a troll.
I actually welcome differing viewpoints. Be it morally, spiritually or politically.

I welcome the fact that you bring debatable points to the table.

But these need backed up with links - on both sides of the debate, else it just turns into a slagging match.

·
Administrator
27,359 Posts
and replying to the poor sod ,simply gives him/her/it the attention him/her/it craves.
Maybe it's the influence of the ring?:confused:

·
Registered
675 Posts
I actually welcome differing viewpoints. Be it morally, spiritually or politically.

But these need backed up with links - on both sides of the debate, else it just turns into a slagging match.
It would help in that Gentleman's case were it carried out in a more grown-up manner though.

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts

"a lie can travel around the world ,whilst the truth is etc "

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Just watching this being "debated" on Question Time. Jon Ashworth (Lab) was 1st to answer. He reminds me of a goody goody schoolboy caricature of the 60s/70s, I expect his feet weren't touching the floor from his seat, his mum had licked her fingers & slicked down his hair for him, he did all his homework on time, bet he had a furry gobstopper in his pocket. I just crack up every time I see him and can't take him seriously.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Boris does have quite a fleet of vehicles to his name.

Bendy Bus
Riot Truck
Bicycle

I bet he likes to put on his suede driving gloves and grab the keys to the mocha and taupe two-tone Leyland Princess.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Your only contribution to this forum seems to be political sh*t-stirring and insulting forum members who happen not be paid-up lefties. Not exactly exemplary, is it?
Looking through this thread, on one side we have:
fool
forum pet
arsepenquin
cretinous bore
immature
delusional
prejudiced
thick
troll

set against:
Tory voters are selfish, bordering on sociopathic.

Makes you wonder.

·
Super Moderator
29,143 Posts
fool
forum pet
arsepenquin
cretinous bore
immature
delusional
prejudiced
thick
troll

set against:

Makes you wonder.
Forum members who contribute to the rest of the forum though not just some here to bait other users, as he has openly admitted.

Reactions: OBC John

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
fool
forum pet
arsepenquin
cretinous bore
immature
delusional
prejudiced
thick
troll

set against:

Makes you wonder....why the troll is so damn popular
sorted

·
Administrator
29,132 Posts
"Arsepenguin" - that truly is a new one on me and makes me lol.

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
"Arsepenguin" - that truly is a new one on me and makes me lol.
the list, most kindly put together by H reminds me ( ever so slightly) of the exchange which begins at 1.20.
Be warned, some of the terms used may cause offence

Reactions: Swindon Andy

·
Registered
20,258 Posts
the list, most kindly put together by H reminds me ( ever so slightly) of the exchange which begins at 1.20.
Be warned, some of the terms used may cause offence

Now that is funny!! I'm crying here . .

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
Now that is funny!! I'm crying here . .

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
have a look for "after life 2 the interviews "...assuming that you've not watched the series, John
Each is a classic...but the residential home one is seriously funny

Reactions: OBC John

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Yes, fully aware of the extra costs involved in a listed building. Still struggling to understand how it can cost anywhere near 30 grand to paint and wallpaper a few walls though, listed or not. Personally, I don't give a toss how much was spent or how Bozo went about it. This is small potatoes compared to the lies and deceit he regularly perpetuates.
As a comparison, Baroness Scotland's wallpaper cost £10,500.

101 - 120 of 149 Posts