Jaguar Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
Is there any update on fixing the bug that continues to send me alerts even though I have that preference unticked?

·
Administrator
615 Posts
Is there any update on fixing the bug that continues to send me alerts even though I have that preference unticked?
Not at the moment. This week is tackling another big bug with Tapatalk. Alerts and notifications are still a high priority and should be getting fixed soon. We will be posting updates once we know the bug is fixed in the release notes.

Daniel

·
Registered
10,303 Posts
Is that the one that causes Tapatalk to freeze when re-opening the running app with JagInfo selected?

It’s been a right pain for about 10 months or more.

·
Administrator
615 Posts
Is that the one that causes Tapatalk to freeze when re-opening the running app with JagInfo selected?

It’s been a right pain for about 10 months or more.
Tapatalk issues may be related, but also there are separate issues with Tapatalk at the moment. Our technical team is working on the Tapatalk bugs and we are hoping to have a fix released very soon, possibly as early as this week. In the meantime, you can access the forum and features using any mobile browser while we work to resolve the issues with Tapatalk.

Daniel

·
Super Moderator
32,117 Posts
Tapatalk issues may be related, but also there are separate issues with Tapatalk at the moment. Our technical team is working on the Tapatalk bugs and we are hoping to have a fix released very soon, possibly as early as this week. In the meantime, you can access the forum and features using any mobile browser while we work to resolve the issues with Tapatalk.

Daniel
What's the issue? Mine is working ok apart from the occasional black screen when opening it.

Reactions: OBC John

·
Registered
10,303 Posts
Yep, that, except I get the black screen almost every other time when swapping back to Tapatalk

·
Administrator
615 Posts
What's the issue? Mine is working ok apart from the occasional black screen when opening it.
Black screens, variety of error messages, some forums (most commonly marketplace) will give "you don't have permissions" messages. There are several issues connected with Tapatalk and all are being investigated and fixed.

Daniel

·
Registered
10,763 Posts
I had previously set my setting to not receive any alerts for reactions to posts, replies to posts etc.

Now I'm getting that nice wee red icon in my avatar in the banner all the sodding time.

I've checked my settings - none of the boxes are ticked to receive alerts for reactions to posts etc.

The only notification I have active, is for someone sending me a private message.

Any help please.

I've had my settings so long now - that every time I see that red icon, I think someone has sent me a message.

Its annoying - first world problems, I know - but please - help.
Your a Mod Surely it’s wise to be kept forum aware.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts