Jaguar Forum banner

161 - 174 of 174 Posts

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Seems like they don't want to hear what he has to say for some reason...............so free speech truly is dead in Sturgeonland?

It is not a good look for her, is it?
no better than this.. sir
Screenshot_20210129-094029_Gallery.jpg

·
Registered
19,464 Posts
What I read is that 2 documents were made public by Holyrood but the Crown Office expressed some "concerns" over one of them. This was then withdrawn but has now been re-issued "in another form" which I read as redacted.

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
I'm
What I read is that 2 documents were made public by Holyrood but the Crown Office expressed some "concerns" over one of them. This was then withdrawn but has now been re-issued "in another form" which I read as redacted.
they'll be nicely archived.

·
Registered
19,464 Posts
But Alex Salmond has said he won't give evidence if he can't refer to those documents which then have to be in the public domain. And if he isn't happy with what has been re-issued, he won't.

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
if this was some 3rd world country, ran by a tin pot dictator, there would be hell to play......
Screenshot_20210223-141944_Chrome.jpg

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
But Alex Salmond has said he won't give evidence if he can't refer to those documents which then have to be in the public domain. And if he isn't happy with what has been re-issued, he won't.
true.

I'm not sure if that really matters, now.

·
Administrator
26,882 Posts
Seems like they don't want to hear what he has to say for some reason...............so free speech truly is dead in Sturgeonland?

It is not a good look for her, is it?
As I said earlier, the similarities between Putin & Sturgeon are quite compelling.

·
Administrator
26,882 Posts
Has anyone read Animal Farm recently?

·
Administrator
28,515 Posts
She has 4 legs?

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
She has some balls, I'll give her that....

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #173

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
161 - 174 of 174 Posts