Jaguar Forum banner

121 - 140 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
10,887 Posts
I’m not comparing them other than they are two people in a position of power than I wish weren’t
that’s the bit I don’t get , why does she bother you so much, does she affect you personally?

·
Super Moderator
28,426 Posts
No Gav, she doesn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,887 Posts

·
Registered
10,887 Posts
Strange...

Reactions: ChrisSB

·
Registered
10,887 Posts

·
Administrator
26,882 Posts
It does bother me when she wants to lop the top off my Country & keep it for herself.

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
I don’t get it, why does she worry all of you so much?
Does her/snp policies affect you personally?
Have I missed something?
I don't believe in a single party state
Nippy does not worry me at all, Gav .
I worry for the good people of Scotland...

Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
19,464 Posts
It does bother me when she wants to lop the top off my Country & keep it for herself.
Exactly! She should bother anyone in the UK who doesn't want to see it split up. Horrible woman/party/policy.

Reactions: PeteA and DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #132 (Edited)
I'm just so happy the fish minister has the best interests of the whole populus of Scotland in mind when she decided to spend the money on the SNP legacy project rather than look after the minority with a rampant virus.
100%

·
19,190 Posts
I'd move back to Scotland tomorrow if it wasn't for the fact that the kilted communists are in power there.

I also believe Scotland is far better off as part of the UK rather than being a bankrupt independent nation, either as part or not part of the far from democratic EU.

I'm still waiting for the answer on how Scotland is going to be able to keep its own finances afloat. Oil? Nope. Tourism? Hardly.

What will happen to free bridge crossings, no prescription fees, free hospital parking, uni fees to name a few.

The SNP don't say these things as they don't want to admit that without the handouts from Westminster, Scotland would be utterly f**ked.

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
I'd move back to Scotland tomorrow if it wasn't for the fact that the kilted communists are in power there.

I also believe Scotland is far better off as part of the UK rather than being a bankrupt independent nation, either as part or not part of the far from democratic EU.

I'm still waiting for the answer on how Scotland is going to be able to keep its own finances afloat. Oil? Nope. Tourism? Hardly.

What will happen to free bridge crossings, no prescription fees, free hospital parking, uni fees to name a few.

The SNP don't say these things as they don't want to admit that without the handouts from Westminster, Scotland would be utterly f**ked.
and this is just the point
They want to continue to use sterling.
No one can explain how and why it wld work.

·
Administrator
26,882 Posts
All of those are unaffordable in an independent Scotland & it wouldn't be unreasonable to tell voters before any referendum.

It's an inescapable fact that the rUK subsidises residents of Scotland by about £1300 every year. That deficit would have to fall sharply after independence for Scotland to have any chance at financing new debt at realistic levels.

·
Super Moderator
28,426 Posts
This is what a pro independence supporter posted on a friends Facebook yesterday

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
1 in 5 people in Scotland are employed by the state...

·
Registered
19,464 Posts
So if Scotland's economy is so buoyant, why do they need those subsidies from Westminster? Judging by that info-graphic, they should be sending money South.

·
Administrator
28,515 Posts
WTF is a "£2.3 Billion economic impact of the historic environment"?

And how does it translate into actual national income?

·
Super Moderator
28,426 Posts
WTF is a "£2.3 Billion economic impact of the historic environment"?

And how does it translate into actual national income?
Lots of castles to see.

121 - 140 of 174 Posts