Jaguar Forum banner
721 - 740 of 740 Posts

·
Administrator
31,055 Posts
Probably advising them on how to shift the blame for thier appaling economic mismanagement on to Brexit England.

Reactions: cutlea01 and PeteA

·
Firm Rampant Member
21,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #723 ·
Nippy has thrown Blackford under a bus...not before time.

·
Administrator
29,404 Posts

·
Administrator
29,404 Posts

·
Firm Rampant Member
21,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #728 · (Edited)
Whilst our love of Scotland is inversely proportional to their hatred of England ( I've deliberately used that term), perhaps we can try and have a nice discussion on the subject of their independence....

If not, unflattering pics of wee nippy are very welcome.

View attachment 184410
So Indy Ref 2, 3 or whatever might be on...but only if the Surpreme Court says aye.
If not, Indy will be the only policy of note at the next GE...like the last time.

·
21,253 Posts
So Indy Ref 2, 3 or whatever might be on...but only if the Surpreme Court says aye.
If not, Indy will be the only policy of note at the next GE...like the last time.
Seems like the SNP are getting too much money from Westminster, or another mug with a euro millions win:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I was talking to someone I used to work with the other night who is unfortunately a die hard Nat. I asked him what his definition of a generation is and his response was "Simple... 1 year"

I asked him to provide a single shred of evidence that could back his theory up and despite being able to produce nothing at all he continued to tell me for 15 minutes why he was right...

Unfortunately this is the kind of stupidity we have to deal with up here and it's embarrassing...

·
Registered
23,623 Posts
David, stupidity knows no borders. We have our fair share this side of the Tweed.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

·
Firm Rampant Member
21,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #732 ·
I was talking to someone I used to work with the other night who is unfortunately a die hard Nat. I asked him what his definition of a generation is and his response was "Simple... 1 year"

I asked him to provide a single shred of evidence that could back his theory up and despite being able to produce nothing at all he continued to tell me for 15 minutes why he was right...

Unfortunately this is the kind of stupidity we have to deal with up here and it's embarrassing...
gnats do have a very short life span.

·
Registered
116 Posts
The misapprehension many have is that because they paid all their NI contributions their pension is covered from UK, even afterwards. It's in the bank and safely held for them, they think. Anyone who understands the state pension knows that today's taxpayers pay for todays state pensions. So, if you get independence you also get the taxpayers who agree to stay and they now pay your newly independent state pensions. Good luck with payment in Smackeroonis, dear pensioner. Once that sinks in and the income tax receipts from the Buckfast belt are considered, the view on indref whatever do become more sensible. She might try to rope all the unwelcome hotel guests and 14 year olds to vote her way but more sensible pensioners just won't.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Nippy is in Belaggio... she flew there ( not on a broomstick) ...and yet her green colleague recently advised us that a journey from Scotland to Italy should not involve a plane.
Ah, perhaps her trip to Italy was to see if, in their archives, they had Hadrians plans for the wall as it would save on the costs of drawing up new ones.

·
Administrator
29,404 Posts
The misapprehension many have is that because they paid all their NI contributions their pension is covered from UK, even afterwards. It's in the bank and safely held for them, they think. Anyone who understands the state pension knows that today's taxpayers pay for todays state pensions. So, if you get independence you also get the taxpayers who agree to stay and they now pay your newly independent state pensions. Good luck with payment in Smackeroonis, dear pensioner. Once that sinks in and the income tax receipts from the Buckfast belt are considered, the view on indref whatever do become more sensible. She might try to rope all the unwelcome hotel guests and 14 year olds to vote her way but more sensible pensioners just won't.
I wonder if she'll announce the 'Triple Unlock' in her Independence budget?

I did read that they could just about balance the books if they scrap education & the Scottish Police force.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
gnats do have a very short life span.
Not short enough unfortunately!

If she gets independence I want to choose where my money goes to and it won't be Holyrood!

Might be time to rent someones spare room in England and have my salary paid into that address rather than mine!

Reactions: DAVENN and WillieO

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Banknote Font Money handling Money Line

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
They left the word 'Stirling' off the bank note....

721 - 740 of 740 Posts