Jaguar Forum banner
701 - 714 of 714 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
"the buck stops at me.... but it was really Derek Mackay's fault" lol

The face painters will still vote for her though, hatred towards Westminster etc ensures that. Although, it's astonishing that despite there being the worst bunch of self-serving and financially irresponsible knobs in Westminster just now, she still can't get independence. That really shows just how bad it is up here.

·
Administrator
29,222 Posts
"the buck stops at me.... but it was really Derek Mackay's fault" lol

The face painters will still vote for her though, hatred towards Westminster etc ensures that. Although, it's astonishing that despite there being the worst bunch of self-serving and financially irresponsible knobs in Westminster just now, she still can't get independence. That really shows just how bad it is up here.
I notice Indyref 2 is back on the agenda now the price of oil is over $100/barrel. I wonder how that sits with their coalition partners?

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
20,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #705 ·
I notice Indyref 2 is back on the agenda now the price of oil is over $100/barrel. I wonder how that sits with their coalition partners?
The greens won't care.

Absolute power corrupts etc

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
I don’t like her attitude based on what I see/read about her, however it looks like a momentary lapse, and she did subsequently cover up. Has everyone really scrupulously followed all rules ever? I‘m not losing much sleep over this one, as I didn’t over Boris’s (non) parties.

Reactions: OBC John

·
Registered
23,391 Posts
I don’t like her attitude based on what I see/read about her, however it looks like a momentary lapse, and she did subsequently cover up. Has everyone really scrupulously followed all rules ever? I‘m not losing much sleep over this one, as I didn’t over Boris’s (non) parties.
This. Who hasn't/didn't walk into somewhere once or twice and realise they hadn't masked up for a minute or two.
Dislike her for legitimate reasons but not for this.

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
I suspect that for many it isn't the actual act which is the issue, it's pretty trivial in my opinion, but more about the hypocrisy of how quick they were to stamp their feet and demand resignations when Boris & Co break the rules.

Complete waste of time reporting it to the police and insulting to believe that they will, or perhaps more accurately 'can' do anything about it considering some of the far larger scandals which haven't even grazed her and her colleagues.

·
Administrator
29,222 Posts
I saw that her role model has banned her from entering his country.

701 - 714 of 714 Posts