Jaguar Forum banner
661 - 680 of 685 Posts

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
I heard that some SNP pillock was demanding that Johnson visit the families of those affected by the closing of the mines because of his comments, even though the closures never happened under his watch.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting for the same said pillock to demand that Surgeon visit all the families of those who have lost children due to the disgraceful levels of drug deaths in Scotland, which HAS happened under her watch. We've got a long wait I suspect...

·
Firm Rampant Member
17,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #662 ·
I heard that some SNP pillock was demanding that Johnson visit the families of those affected by the closing of the mines because of his comments, even though the closures never happened under his watch.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting for the same said pillock to demand that Surgeon visit all the families of those who have lost children due to the disgraceful levels of drug deaths in Scotland, which HAS happened under her watch. We've got a long wait I suspect...
They are truly cretinous.

Never ask the following, unless you wish to referred to as a fascist, racist or whatever...

1) Under which PMs were most mines shut...Thatch or Wilson?
2) Why didn't the Blair ( he of a Bow St Magistrates appearance) or Brown administration reopen them?
3) Would you want your child or grandchild to work down a coal mine?

·
Registered
8,572 Posts

I'd wager that there's more chance of me giving birth...

·
Administrator
29,689 Posts
I am sure she will find a way..............

Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
What's that saying? 'Better the devil you know'...
Look how well Brexit is working for Northern Ireland, Scotland should take note....

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: PeteA and OBC John

·
Administrator
29,689 Posts
:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Looks like independence is still the only SNP policy,,, albeit with a cynical re-wrap of some already failed projects.

When a 're-launch' includes a tightening of the restrictions on the sale of fireworks, you know they've run out of ideas.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Looks like independence is still the only SNP policy,,, albeit with a cynical re-wrap of some already failed projects.

When a 're-launch' includes a tightening of the restrictions on the sale of fireworks, you know they've run out of ideas.
Fireworks will be the Scottish Defence Force's equivalent of Tomahawks.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I'm in Scotland, Cairngorms, currently. Have heard a few old lags and farmers talk about The Sturgeon, none had a good word about her. One said none of the intelligent Scots would vote for her. There again there are blue cars up here with giant white cross on the bonnet. Little Scottish flags all over the place, and our hotel has union flag and EU flag. I blame the media for this fiasco. Oh, where is the missing £600,000?

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Registered
642 Posts
Fireworks will be the Scottish Defence Force's equivalent of Tomahawks.
Not required - who in their right mind would want to invade an independent Scotland ? :cry:

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Not required - who in their right mind would want to invade an independent Scotland ? :cry:
One would think it crazy, but Scotland is actually in a very geographically important area and I can certainly imagine Russia or China loving the thought of moving in on England's northern border.

The face painters always say that if Scotland is so crap then why does Westminster want to keep the union? I believe that this is exactly why and they don't want an insecure land border, especially when you got Sturgeon who would give away anything for a few quid.

·
Firm Rampant Member
17,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #680 ·
One would think it crazy, but Scotland is actually in a very geographically important area and I can certainly imagine Russia or China loving the thought of moving in on England's northern border.

The face painters always say that if Scotland is so crap then why does Westminster want to keep the union? I believe that this is exactly why and they don't want an insecure land border, especially when you got Sturgeon who would give away anything for a few quid.
Far from crazy and certainly not an impossible situation.

661 - 680 of 685 Posts