Jaguar Forum banner
641 - 660 of 685 Posts

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
I see we are still struggling to build two working ferries thanks to SNP involvement. Everything, just everything they touch turns to crap. I'm seriously starting to question the election results now and the 63% turnout. There was a huge amount of negativity towards the SNP both in almost everyone I would come across and online, so how on earth did they get such a big win? Although with Sturgeon and Co. hanging around the counting stations, one does start to wonder...

·
Registered
267 Posts
Always easy for opposition parties to main about the governing party.

Still, will not be long until Scotland votes for independence and gets the bill for the proportion of UK debt at independence. Plus the savings on the Barnett formula.

At independence SHE can put everything right.....hopefully taxes in Scotland will not rise too much.

·
19,981 Posts
This coming from the party that wants to close down Faslane? A major economy driver for the local area? Aye - richt!!!

Where are they going to get the money to renovate the old married housing - oh aye - Westminster, ff$.

Not to mention the tax increase that members of the armed forces based within Scotlland have to pay.

Reactions: DAVENN and PeteA

·
Firm Rampant Member
17,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #646 ·

Looks like I'm banned from jockland.... hurrah

·
Registered
21,309 Posts
This is very entertaining viewing . . . .

Reactions: Shrek and DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
17,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #648 ·
Penny is superb.
Her recent defenestration of Rayner is a joy to watch.

·
Administrator
29,689 Posts
It seems the Labour front bench is pretty devoid of brain cells. Starmer might not be stupid, but he lacks charisma. Totally.

·
Firm Rampant Member
17,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #650 ·

Looks like Mr Nippy is due a damn good probing....

·
19,981 Posts
Glad to see something is coming about, but can't help but feel that CPS won't do that much.

This is the same CPS that bodged the investigation into Alex Salmond after all.

Also the same CPS that seem to have turned a blind eye to Wee Nippy and her cohorts actions.

If something does come about of it - all well and good, but I won't hold my breath just yet.

Reactions: ninjag and DAVENN

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Unfortunately I can't help but agree with you Riggs, the SNP seem to have sort of 'hold' over the CPS...

·
Registered
21,309 Posts
CPS = COPFS in Scotland.
But I'm sure nothing will come of it whatever they're called.

·
Administrator
29,689 Posts
Because they are toothless, and you can blame a certain Mr Bliar for that. He simply did not set up checks and balances properly on the devolved administrations.

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
She's untouchable now, so can you imagine if we were independent?
That is one of the most poignant, and also scariest comments I've ever seen on jaginfo.. I'd rather not imagine it if it's all the same Graham.

I don't wish Scotland to be independent, but that is up to Scottish people (not short time residents) to determine.. but I will become religious and pray for you all if either of the fishes are in power if it happens...

Reactions: ninjag

·
19,981 Posts
I heard a new term for the Fish Minister, sorry First Minister, Wee Nippy, Jimmy Crankie in Drag.

Simply this; Nitler.

I think it sums her up better than anything else I've heard.

Reactions: PeteA and DAVENN
641 - 660 of 685 Posts