·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #482 ·
Reactions: Rigger

·
19,677 Posts
Seen the ITV news at ten tonight.

Scotland's drug problem is so bad, that it is 3.5 times worse than the rest of the UK put together, and also has more deaths than even the USA.

Seems that this wasn't widely broadcast before.

Wonder how the Fish Minister is going to spin this as Westminster's fault?

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #484 ·
Seen the ITV news at ten tonight.

Scotland's drug problem is so bad, that it is 3.5 times worse than the rest of the UK put together, and also has more deaths than even the USA.

Seems that this wasn't widely broadcast before.

Wonder how the Fish Minister is going to spin this as Westminster's fault?

she said that she had " dropped the ball" on this matter.

unbelievable.

·
Administrator
29,132 Posts
Maybe she forgot about it?

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #486 ·

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Don't think she had the ball iin the first place, to drop....

·
Administrator
27,359 Posts
Maybe she forgot about it?
You're being very unkind & overlooking the work of the Scottish Task Force looking into drug use & addiction. Some of the details from the forthcoming report have been leaked & we now know that 73% of addicts will vote for independence..

Reactions: Rigger and OBC John

·
Registered
20,258 Posts
You're being very unkind & overlooking the work of the Scottish Task Force looking into drug use & addiction. Some of the details from the forthcoming report have been leaked & we now know that 73% of addicts will vote for independence..
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
19,677 Posts
Thats a peach Nick, wouldn't be so funny but the fact that its probably true!

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #491 ·
Thats a peach Nick, wouldn't be so funny but the fact that its probably true!
100%

you'd have to be smacked off your tits to want that bint to remain in power

She's bailed out of the 1 to 1 debates

Well I never .

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Honestly, you wouldn't believe how many people up here seem to be taken in by her. Even the woman from the bank I was speaking with today said that she thought "Nicola" (grrr) had done an excellent job for us (ffs), but as we started to discuss specifics it transpired that she didn't really know any details and gets most of her info from Twitter. Jesus wept.

If the SNP gets voted in again I really do think that Scotland will be a lost cause. So much failure despite having so much control and money pumped in. Yet so many still vote for this band of incompetent and corrupt thugs full of ridiculous delusions of grandeur... it makes me wonder just how many absolute morons can be resident in such a small country. Of course they will never reap what they sow because those of us who do actually work and pump our earnings back into the system will bail the lazy sh*tes out.

·
Registered
893 Posts
It’s quite scary how blinkered the nats are up here. You can’t reason with them either!

We’re looking to move in the next 12-18 months and south of the border is becoming more appealing.

Reactions: Rigger and DAVENN

·
19,677 Posts
It’s quite scary how blinkered the nats are up here. You can’t reason with them either!

We’re looking to move in the next 12-18 months and south of the border is becoming more appealing.
Totally understand.

I'd love to move back to Scotland - was thinking around the Largs, Wemyss Bay, Gourock area, but knowing that the SNP have such a sway, and blinkered support who like a bit of violence if you disagree with them is certainly holding me back.

I feel like an exile sometimes lol.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts

Run fast and run far! lol

To me the clear indication of the mentality of SNP supporters is:

Put up a poster or sticker in your car, house window etc supporting anything but the SNP and it will be smashed.
Put up a poster or sticker in your car, house window etc supporting the SNP and nothing will happen.

Thugs.

Reactions: dhallworth

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #496 ·
Run fast and run far! lol

To me the clear indication of the mentality of SNP supporters is:

Put up a poster or sticker in your car, house window etc supporting anything but the SNP and it will be smashed.
Put up a poster or sticker in your car, house window etc supporting the SNP and nothing will happen.

Thugs.
like BLM but in checkered frocks.

Reactions: ninjag

·
Registered
893 Posts
My Dad was a doctor at the children’s hospital in Glasgow for over 30 years and got grief on many occasions for being English.

I was born in Glasgow in 1986 and have lived here ever since and still feel like an outsider when speaking to people who have bought into the SNP bullshit.

I really hope all the scandal of the last few months has done them some damage but I fear it won’t have done enough damage :(

David.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
My Dad was a doctor at the children’s hospital in Glasgow for over 30 years and got grief on many occasions for being English.

I was born in Glasgow in 1986 and have lived here ever since and still feel like an outsider when speaking to people who have bought into the SNP bullshit.

I really hope all the scandal of the last few months has done them some damage but I fear it won’t have done enough damage :(

David.
Small world, my wife was a nurse in the Schiehallion ward there. Oncology is never nice but when it's children...well, eventually I had to get her out of there for the sake of her mental wellbeing. At one point she had four funerals in a single week to attend. That was the final straw. :(

My parents are both Scottish but my dad was in the RAF so I was born in England and we moved up from Wilmslow to Glasgow when I was six and I got a lot of abuse for my accent. But I'm glad because I feel it has given me a more balanced and objective view of the Scotland/England situation without the chip-on-the-shoulder bigotry. My parents are pro union probably because of the time they've spent down south. I'll bet most of the SNP supporters, if not all, have never lived in England.

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #499 ·
Small world, my wife was a nurse in the Schiehallion ward there. Oncology is never nice but when it's children...well, eventually I had to get her out of there for the sake of her mental wellbeing. At one point she had four funerals in a single week to attend. That was the final straw. :(

My parents are both Scottish but my dad was in the RAF so I was born in England and we moved up from Wilmslow to Glasgow when I was six and I got a lot of abuse for my accent. But I'm glad because I feel it has given me a more balanced and objective view of the Scotland/England situation without the chip-on-the-shoulder bigotry. My parents are pro union probably because of the time they've spent down south. I'll bet most of the SNP supporters, if not all, have never lived in England.
reading the last two posts just reinforces my view that ALL of the UK should get a vote when Indy part deux comes around.

481 - 500 of 607 Posts