Jaguar Forum banner

361 - 379 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
I find that when using my mobile I have to press the 'Post Reply' button twice because an advert slides up lol No big deal though.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Oh, it didn't do it just there. Maybe it's fixed.

Just did it again. It's the banner at the bottom moves up and back down.

Reactions: idrobbo

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
That's probably more to do with how quick your device actions the data to be displayed (albeit ads are unwanted), either connection or processor. My issue is more to do with a design issue that doesn't have an obvious need from the user perspective.

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
If you stick an @Jag_Admin into these posts it alerts them that someone has replied and should get their attention :D

Reactions: idrobbo

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Senility, menat to do that. Thanks Steve

Reactions: Statler

·
Registered
3,423 Posts

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Site permissions, why do I keep being asked every couple of weeks please? I've given you my instructions, if they change I will let you know. Irritating. Never happened before. Irritating.
@Jag_Admin could you reply please?

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
@Jag_Admin I usually click the 'New' voice/speech balloon to see what new posts there are.. but it doesn't always work properly, for example Innerlurken posted this post: Hello everyone... at 09:48 local time but I haven't seen it in the 'what's new' link until after 12:30 local time which I guess was after he edited his post, other times I don't get to see new threads until someone replies to them...

What gives?...

·
Administrator
27,565 Posts
Nothing really, for some reason it went into the approvals queue, and I approved it around 12.30.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Ah.. that'd do it.. thanks for the explanation Wilf.. (y)

Reactions: Jag_Admin

·
Registered
3,423 Posts

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Cruel Steve.. but I laughed tbh... (y) .. 🤣.. ;)

:D

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Sorry Jordan, couldn’t resist...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JordanRaven
361 - 379 of 379 Posts