Jaguar Forum banner

321 - 340 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
This thread is heading for Dangerous Curves ...

·
Registered
3,419 Posts

·
Administrator
25,940 Posts
I've started a new WDYDT thread & closed the old one.

Lets see if it's the length of the thread that's causing the image issues.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I've started a new WDYDT thread & closed the old one.

Lets see if it's the length of the thread that's causing the image issues.
yes tried there as you will see, no luck. There is also some posts gone missing from WDYDT, all of yesterday’s posts?

·
Registered
17,794 Posts
My, what a big healthy girl.

·
Administrator
25,940 Posts
yes tried there as you will see, no luck. There is also some posts gone missing from WDYDT, all of yesterday’s posts?
I moved them onto the new thread for continuity.

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
can you see the same post in Today’s Jokes page? All inserted in same way.
No, they ain't showing, but weren't before the thread was split either. As Stig moved them, that's probably not surprising

·
Administrator
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #333
No, they ain't showing, but weren't before the thread was split either. As Stig moved them, that's probably not surprising
They are still working on a fix for the images. I hope to have an update on this soon.

- Cricket

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
Thanks for the feedback, that's all it takes and it is appreciated. :)

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Is anyone else getting problems whereby when you click the thread title in 'new posts' that you don't get taken to the latest unread post but the first post in that thread instead?

Just read a bundle of posts thinking that they sounded familiar.. and also being very surprised at the number of posts generated in the last hour when I twigged that the posts I was reading were 5 months old... :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
27,549 Posts
Hmm - might be worth clearing cookies and seeing if that continues, hasn't happened for me.

·
Administrator
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #337
Is anyone else getting problems whereby when you click the thread title in 'new posts' that you don't get taken to the latest unread post but the first post in that thread instead?

Just read a bundle of posts thinking that they sounded familiar.. and also being very surprised at the number of posts generated in the last hour when I twigged that the posts I was reading were 5 months old... :rolleyes:

Hmm - might be worth clearing cookies and seeing if that continues, hasn't happened for me.
Are you clicking on the following?

• Clicking the thread title will take you to where you left off, the 1st unread post.
  • Clicking the timestamp below the title will take you to the 1st post of the thread.
  • Clicking the timestamp above the last poster user takes you to the last (newest) post.
Jeff M

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
I'm clicking on your "Takes you to 1st unread post".. which is the "the thread title" in my post Jeff...

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
I have had it happen a couple of times over the last week, just put it down to internet glitches.

Reactions: PeteA

·
Administrator
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #340
I'm clicking on your "Takes you to 1st unread post".. which is the "the thread title" in my post Jeff...
I have had it happen a couple of times over the last week, just put it down to internet glitches.
Yeah, it is an intermittent glitch that we are looking at.

Jeff M

321 - 340 of 379 Posts