Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I was wondering whether anybody on here is up for selling their xfr-s sportbrake. I am offering fair cash price. Please pm me if interested

Thanks

Ian

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! unfortunately white is my least favourite colour..

·
Super Moderator
30,287 Posts
That's the only one that's come up for sale for quite a while, 6 months or more.

·
Registered
259 Posts
12mths ago or so, there was a Black Sportbrake advertised on autotrader late on a Friday evening, I called first thing on the Saturday morning, Sold.
You’ll have to be quick when a nice one surfaces. All the best.

Reactions: ChrisSB

·
Super Moderator
30,287 Posts
12mths ago or so, there was a Black Sportbrake advertised on autotrader late on a Friday evening, I called first thing on the Saturday morning, Sold.
You’ll have to be quick when a nice one surfaces. All the best.
I think I know the car, that would be my buddy Dave's car. Was is down Cornwall way? Castle motors?

·
Registered
259 Posts
That’s the one Chris. We’d set off to see it because it was some 250 miles away and actually got through to them in the Bristol area.

·
Super Moderator
30,287 Posts
That’s the one Chris. We’d set off to see it because it was some 250 miles away and actually got through to them in the Bristol area.
Shame. That was a nice car. Dave bought it not that long after I bought your old car. I sold him the exhaust off my old diesel Sportbrake for his XFS but I think after seeing my car he really wanted one. He's just bought an XKR now.

·
Registered
259 Posts
It was a friend of mine who was interested in it. If you remember I sold mine ( now yours ) with the intention of buying that 65 plate with 500 miles on it from Peterborough, alas !
Yours is looking good

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
Thanks! unfortunately white is my least favourite colour..
Nothing wrong with white. Great contrast against all the carbon fibre.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
I've had my eye on that white one for a while, it disappeared from AT for a while. I remember seeing that black one briefly as well.

Certainly seems to hold its value but I'm unsure as to why the white one isn't shifting.

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
I've had my eye on that white one for a while, it disappeared from AT for a while. I remember seeing that black one briefly as well.

Certainly seems to hold its value but I'm unsure as to why the white one isn't shifting.
Er, 'cus it's white? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Have it wrapped otherwise. Will protect the body as well.
I thought of that, only thing is interior stitching and piping is red, so thinking would have to spray/wrap red... and I want blue...

·
Founder member
5,286 Posts
Why there. Is a RS in red with blue piping out there

·
Firm Rampant Member
17,586 Posts
I thought of that, only thing is interior stitching and piping is red, so thinking would have to spray/wrap red... and I want blue...
buy a blue one then

1 - 20 of 120 Posts