Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was a wee while I wanted to move my XF. Down to a few thousands miles per Year, barely seen motorway last 12 months.
I was looking for something smaller and fun to drive, hot hatch style...and here we are :)
No hot hatch, not smaller (little shorter) no exhaust. Trade in value of my Xf over my expectation (car always garaged and very well looked after, the new owner will get a rare example Of v6d under 30k Miles almost full optional) and Business car Hire offer lower than expected. Firenze Red SE I-pace plus glass roof and 10 way electric heated memory seats. Have already organised the wallbox charger for the garage and waiting delivery in a few days from now. Not a promise but dealer said potentially on Saturday...

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Good news.. looking forward to your thoughts on it once you've done a few miles. (y)

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another week to go... delivery expected 26th of June. Finance approved. They need to buy it on Monday and then move it to Taggarts, get it ready for delivery...

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One more night...

Reactions: Statler

·
Registered
337 Posts
Is that Taggarts in Hillington you’re collecting it from? I’m only 10 mins from there :)

Bet you’re like a kid at Christmas! Look forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

David.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Good luck with the handover today. (y)

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That Taggarts yes, buggers!

and yep, waiting phone call to collect it...can’t wait!

Reactions: PeteA and Statler
1 - 7 of 7 Posts