Jaguar Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I've never really understood why people continue to use tapatalk. The forum is perfectly functional on a standard browser. I've tried tapatalk a couple of times and have nothing but issues.
I prefer the formatting and the way browsing the forum works on Tapatalk. Also the push notifications are useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
28,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I’m finding that posting pictures via Tapatalk is a right pain in the whatnot.

It takes two attempts minimum per picture. Always.
Sometimes it can be four attempts.

I’ve reported it to Tapatalk, but could this be a Jaginfo issue?

It could be a forum issue if they haven’t updated the plug-in.

·
Super Moderator
12,006 Posts
I've never really understood why people continue to use tapatalk. The forum is perfectly functional on a standard browser. I've tried tapatalk a couple of times and have nothing but issues.
Same here, web page on the phone suits me fine.

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
I don’t understand why people use the browser, when Tapatalk is so much better and easier to use.

Each to their own.

·
Super Moderator
20,334 Posts
I don’t understand why people use the browser, when Tapatalk is so much better and easier to use.

Each to their own.
I am still trying to get Volvo Owners Club to implement Tapatalk. Until they do I won’t post on the forum, their browser based forum is too clunky.

·
Registered
20,043 Posts
I am still trying to get Volvo Owners Club to implement Tapatalk. Until they do I won’t post on the forum, their browser based forum is too clunky.
Good for you, Mark. If I were you I'd sell the Vulva, buy a Jag and really show 'em! ;)

·
Super Moderator
20,334 Posts
Good for you, Mark. If I were you I'd sell the Vulva, buy a Jag and really show 'em! ;)
LOL

The crazy thing is in the paper Volvo magazine me and Tony have been referenced 3 times this year. JLR have a lot of work to do to get us back to the brand, the Volvo beats it on all fronts which is something I thought I would never say.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
LOL

The crazy thing is in the paper Volvo magazine me and Tony have been referenced 3 times this year. JLR have a lot of work to do to get us back to the brand, the Volvo beats it on all fronts which is something I thought I would never say.
On the 5L V8 front?

Reactions: PeteA

·
Super Moderator
28,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Been offline for the best part of an hour. It's was 06:30 Vancouver time when I checked (20 or so minutes ago). How about doing these updates at 16:30 which is 00:30 GMT. Much more appropriate for updates.

Reactions: Gav and OBC John

·
Super Moderator
28,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
And now they've stung me on another forum!

·
Registered
20,043 Posts
It's you! You've obviously upset them. Now you're being targeted.

Reactions: ChrisSB

·
Super Moderator
28,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #72

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Clearly that's the time of day they get the cheap or free electricity on their fancy variable tariff Chris.... ;)
Makes sense to use their computers at that time and charge their backup batteries.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts