Jaguar Forum banner

Uncle Gary's Booze Cupboard.

18K views 476 replies 26 participants last post by  cutlea01 
#1 ·
of course none drinkers can get involved... ( sit in that corner with your bottle of fanta).

Today I'm enjoying a few glasses of Aspall Premier Cruz.
it is a tad dry for me but very light..

What are you on today, tonight?

#11 ·
of course none drinkers can get involved... ( sit in that corner with your bottle of fanta).

Today I'm enjoying a few glasses of Aspall Premier Cruz.
it is a tad dry for me but very light..

What are you on today, tonight?
Today..........I am on Carling lager......think I mentioned it, that I am a lager lout [emoji1787]

Sent from BLUE heaven using Tapatalk

#13 ·
Each to their own eh Geoff........when I was 'learning' to drink I found lager to be my tipple...... joining up at 16 most lads were 20+, so led me astray [emoji6]

Now being a short arse it is always commented where do I put it - why I have hollow legs of course [emoji1787]

#16 · (Edited)
Think the first time I went in a Pub was when I was 18 with a mate, I know I drove there. He said "what you having?" so I said "same as you" because it was all new to me. Got a Pint of Bitter and thought it was horrible.

Reactions: DAVENN
#18 ·
4 bottles of the cruz gone.
now on moretti.
the moretti premium is the puppies, IMHO.
that and red stripe's big sister crucial brew

#22 ·
Three Barrels Brandy for myself ATM.. Mrs. PeteA on M&S Rose that we got as part of 'meal deal' a couple of days ago. 🥂

#24 ·
Used to be partial to (Bell's) Whisky and Coke but not had any for quite some time. Must be about a year since I had any although there is some in stock.

#25 ·
I have a gallon on Stella Artois for me this evening. Perhaps a Greenalls, Lilllet blanc and fever tree. A bit like a martini but with tonic. Usually gets a dash of angostura bitters too.

#26 ·
I have a gallon on Stella Artois for me this evening. Perhaps a Greenalls, Lilllet blanc and fever tree. A bit like a martini but with tonic. Usually gets a dash of angostura bitters too.

#36 ·
Ask me next week. I think I'll be doing some catch up. Plenty of gin, whisky, wine and lagers to drink.

Think I'll be concentrating on the G+T to start with.

#43 ·
Ask me next week. I think I'll be doing some catch up. Plenty of gin, whisky, wine and lagers to drink.

Think I'll be concentrating on the G+T to start with.
Shed on! [emoji41]

Reactions: Rigger
#38 ·
Good man Rigger.. a positive outlook going forwards!!.. :cool:

#40 ·
And you call yourself a Scot?...... o_O

#60 ·
the bottles of moretti and Amstel have bit the dust...as have much of the Red Stripe.
having a refreshing glass of pepsi max, with ice, lime slices and kraken .