Jaguar Forum banner
1461 - 1471 of 1471 Posts

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
We must have had some rain here over last 24 hours. I ”plumbed” in a new 200L rainwater butt yesterday to main downpipe at the rear of our house, full tonight when I checked it.

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
17,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,462 ·
Grey, still, damp and going to get damper , with wind increasing as the day progresses.

As for the weather, please see above.

·
Firm Rampant Member
17,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,463 ·
We must have had some rain here over last 24 hours. I ”plumbed” in a new 200L rainwater butt yesterday to main downpipe at the rear of our house, full tonight when I checked it.
Just the 100lt version here.
Less is...

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
Proper dreich down here today, first time for a long time.

I'm blaming @Ianf (who's on holiday in Cornwall) for bring it down with him... :)

·
Registered
4,571 Posts

I'm blaming @Ianf (who's on holiday in Cornwall) for bring it down with him... :)
Beautiful sunny morning up here in the Midlands.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
252 Posts

Well, there is a lot of room for clouds in the back of a sportbrake ..

Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿X260 R-Sport in Aurora Red
11,809 Posts
Banging day up here highs of 19 , just done a 10k walk

Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
19 here too Gav, it's just that the cloudy skies that we've had, are on occasion 'leaking'.. lots...

:D

• Haha
Reactions: Gav

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
Beautiful day down here today, fairly clear skies with light/wispy clouds, light pleasant breeze, 19-20C and low humidity giving lovely colourful vistas, @Ianf picked a good time to come down overall. :cool:

·
19,981 Posts
Lovely sunny day here, with wispy clouds high up. Chance of H2S in these areas, so gas meter and Parat mask suggested.

Pity I won't see much sun this trip, nightshift does tend to stop topping up the tan from light blue to white.

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
Lovely sunny day here, with wispy clouds high up. Chance of H2S in these areas, so gas meter and Parat mask suggested.

Pity I won't see much sun this trip, nightshift does tend to stop topping up the tan from light blue to white.
It's the vitamin D deficiency you need to worry about. Don't want them pesky "rickits". You'll be walking like John Wayne! :ROFLMAO:

1461 - 1471 of 1471 Posts