Jaguar Forum banner
1441 - 1460 of 1471 Posts

·
Registered
21,308 Posts
Bright, sunny morning here with Simpsons clouds.

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
It's been so dull here that I'm actually having to buy electricity to run my car ffs!:(

:D

Reactions: PeteA

·
Firm Rampant Member
17,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,443 ·
In enemy territory today...cloudy.

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
Generally overcast with sunny spells and warm here in Newton Abbot today.. it was a beautiful, nicely warm, clear blue sky start to the day at home this morning..

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
Nothing interesting to report.. it's just yet another clear blue sky morning, moving to partially cloudy in parts later and 'only' 21C though..

·
Firm Rampant Member
17,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,446 ·
Grey and calm..

like me

·
Administrator
29,688 Posts
Yeah, just like you 😂

Bored with overcast now, no end in sight, what a pi$$ poor August here!

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
Clear blue skies again this morning with a very slight breeze, no sun first thing as it's got lazy and doesn't get up until after Mrs. PeteA's alarm goes off, hitting 21C again later but with a bit of occasional cloud, no rain forecast so will have to water parts of the garden later.. maybe...

·
Firm Rampant Member
17,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,449 ·
cloudy in Sunderland
Cloudy at home.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
No idea, must be over 30c here. Going for another swim to cool down, then more beer/ouzo & a snooze.

Reactions: JayF

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
Flipping gusty down here at the moment and has been all day, and looking pretty grotty wind/rain/lightening wise for tomorrow..

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Flipping gusty down here at the moment and has been all day, and looking pretty grotty wind/rain/lightening wise for tomorrow..
Beautiful day up here in the frozen north.

29° and cloudless blue skies.

Starts going downhill tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
It's been a beautiful sunny warm cloudless day down here Jay, just feckin' windy and gusty, Hey Ho... :)

Reactions: JayF

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
It's been a beautiful sunny warm cloudless day down here Jay, just feckin' windy and gusty, Hey Ho... :)
Less beans with yer pasty!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿X260 R-Sport in Aurora Red
11,809 Posts
Took its time but from around 2pm its blue sky 27oC here , sitting on my decking squinting at the iPad with a coffee
BBQ later

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
Foul dark skies this morning around Plymouth with biblical rain and a lot of thunder and lightning very near by, damn humid still.

• Sad
Reactions: Gav

·
Administrator
29,688 Posts
Wall to wall sunshine again today, 30C peak, breezy so not too bad. Going downhill from tomorrow, lol. Been working on the "retiree suntan" again. :D

·
Firm Rampant Member
17,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,458 ·
High 20⁰Cs all day from East to West .
Expect torrential rain from early morning tomorrow.

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
Currently 17C down here, but 'feels like' 20C due to 97% humidity.. and virtually no wind, gonna be another sh1te night sleep wise.. just as well I'm so young and don't need it then... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Gav

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Currently 17C down here, but 'feels like' 20C due to 97% humidity.. and virtually no wind, gonna be another sh1te night sleep wise.. just as well I'm so young and don't need it then... :rolleyes:
Pete, please lend me your mirror, if that's what it is showing you I could do with it! Phil

1441 - 1460 of 1471 Posts