Jaguar Forum banner
1421 - 1440 of 1471 Posts

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
All safe Gav, t'was a properly gusty old night for sure, really really bad until 11PM and then stopped dead for half hour or so before continuing throughout the night. Now though, it's just Bloody windy...

Reactions: Gav

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Feel for you Pete.... stay safe.

Rain seems to have finally gone here, windy and cloudy, temp about 16C
Uncle Steve's Gran's Barometer is still falling though, 29.5Hg or 999mb.

Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
Overcast but bright, currently 16 rising to 18 later, little breeze, overcrowded..

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
A nice 21C most of the day here and sunny throughout, nice gentle cool breeze, sun gone now and temp lowering for hopefully a nice cool night.

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
A slightly misty and drizzly day here in Newbridge, will be overcast all day but drying up in time for the wedding (hopefully), reaching 19C later but feeling warmer due to the humidity, light reasonably cool breeze though.

Come 3.00/3.30PM the weather likely won't be noticed any more though... :D

Reactions: OBC John and JayF

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
Beautiful autumnal clear blue skies with a lovely crisp cool fresh breeze from the east here at the moment, 21/22 later but nice low humidity for a change.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Autumnal? Did I miss summer?

·
Registered
8,572 Posts

·
Firm Rampant Member
17,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,431 ·
Been cloudy today.

·
Administrator
29,688 Posts
Yup, all day, and likely to be the same tomorrow here. Bloody awful August so far!

·
Registered
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿X260 R-Sport in Aurora Red
11,809 Posts
I just thought today would be the same most of the uk today, we had a bit of fog this morning but once that burned off it was lovely. Highs of 21 no wind

·
Super Moderator
12,279 Posts
16.5 degs here mid afternoon today, everybody outdoors had a coat on. Put the heating on at home, can't do with being cold.

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
I apologise to report that it's largely sunny currently with the cloud diminishing, the humidity is fairly low and lowering and we're due to see highs of 21/22C with a nice fairly cool breeze.

It's still too busy though...

Reactions: OBC John and Gav

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Hot here.

Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
8,572 Posts
Gone cold here now.. only 20C, might have to take the jaginfo mankini off and put some lightweight shorts on..

You're still in your jaginfo mankini I guess Ian?..

·
Administrator
29,688 Posts

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Yup.

·
Firm Rampant Member
17,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,440 ·
Moist this morning....