Jaguar Forum banner
1381 - 1400 of 1408 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Not bad for Devon coast. Almost no wind yesterday either. Lots a dunking in the sea helped, Im not good at paddle boarding...

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

·
19,872 Posts
100 miles North East of Peterhead, and you'd think it was autumn here. Very overcast and quite cool.

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
We 'only' hit 27C down here today but had sporadic cloud cover which was gratefully received.. predicted weather for the next few days is variable to say the least...

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
A cup of tea?

My mum used to tell me that there is nothing better than a hot cup of tea to cool you down.
She was very wise your Mum. Works a treat.

The cups at 11, 1, 3, 4 and 5 were to rehydrate.

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Hitting the giddy heights of 22C later with a nice cool breeze/wind from the East, humidity low but visibility only 'nearly' good.

·
Registered
20,829 Posts
Hitting the giddy heights of 22C later with a nice cool breeze/wind from the East, humidity low but visibility only 'nearly' good.
Cornwall looks to be in the firing line for some serious wetness overnight tonight. Lucky you!

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Ain't that the truth John, I'm just glad that the excessive heat has gone...

·
Super Moderator
30,153 Posts
Been overcast here all day, decent temps of 21 deg

·
Registered
8,242 Posts
Hoping it's gonna be 'cold' enough here tonight that we can sleep with the windows closed.. AND just a thin sheet over us!!.. :)

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Hoping it's gonna be 'cold' enough here tonight that we can sleep with the windows closed.. AND just a thin sheet over us!!.. :)
Same here, oop north :D

Temp still showing 30c just after 6pm, our garden is a heat trap though.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Derbyshire, my lounge is now 22 and the master bedroom is 19, I'll need the duvet now!

Reactions: DAVENN and Ancill

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Much cooler this morning. 14 Deg showing in the car and thankful for it to be honest! Lovely bit of breeze through the bedroom last night and no from me for a change.

Hopefully be able to get some proper work done today in the mill rather than sitting in a puddle of my own sweat.

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,398 ·
Grey heavy sky.
Currently 16⁰c
Rising to 22⁰c by mid afternoon
2% chance of precipitation ( wet stuff)

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Coldest July day(s) here in Adelaide for decades, including the coldest day in my suburb for 60 years two days ago which makes it the coldest day I can ever remember.
Never even made it to 12C here today and almost non-stop rain for the last week.

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Ahh, 12C, what I’d give for a daytime temp of 12C….

Sun is once again blistering the tarmac here. 18c at the minute and due to climb into the mid 20s.

Great weather for roofing mind you.

Reactions: DAVENN
1381 - 1400 of 1408 Posts