Jaguar Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1343 Posts

·
Super Moderator
30,051 Posts
do it, but on your bike you'd need plenty of stops. The highlands weather can be unpredictable though and this is often what the weather people refer too, the lowlands is much the same as weather from the midlands.
Looking forward to the pics :p
I need a change of bike first, so it won’t be until next March, I’m thinking of a Ducati Multistrada , then we could do the NC500 and then when recovered take a trip through the Alps and along Lake Como……need this Covid crap to do one first 🙄

Reactions: Gav

·
Registered
12,652 Posts
I need a change of bike first, so it won’t be until next March, I’m thinking of a Ducati Multistrada , then we could do the NC500 and then when recovered take a trip through the Alps and along Lake Como……need this Covid crap to do one first
Jeeeeez, just get another!

Sent from BLUE heaven

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,303 ·
cracking flags already.

25⁰c later and not a cloud in the sky.

·
Registered
7,868 Posts
'Only' hitting 21C down here today, with light south easterly winds and low humidity, visibility good. Thundery showers look likely for most of tomorrow atm...

·
19,742 Posts
I need a change of bike first, so it won’t be until next March, I’m thinking of a Ducati Multistrada , then we could do the NC500 and then when recovered take a trip through the Alps and along Lake Como……need this Covid crap to do one first 🙄
Another bike? That'll challenge the man maths a bit. How will Mrs A take that news? What's wrong with your current Ducati? 😉

·
Registered
4,360 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,190 Posts
13 degs here at present, 25 forecast for mid afternoon 😎

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,308 ·

·
Registered
7,868 Posts
Only gonna hit 17 here today, storms haven't happened yet but did have a bit of a downpour at 9:30, sun trying to come out now, very light winds all day.

·
Administrator
29,273 Posts
Early walk today, perfect.

·
Registered
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿X260 R-Sport in Aurora Red
11,491 Posts
same here Pete, highs of 17 , light winds, suns out now though...

Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Sunny cloudless sky, temperature at the moment 25 degrees on the Wirral. Phil

Reactions: Gav

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Very warm here, more cloudy than sunny. 22° apparently but feels warmer.

Pete's thunderstorms heading our way later.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿X260 R-Sport in Aurora Red
11,491 Posts
Well the bbc were very conservative, they claimed highs of 17 hah my thermometers in the shade disagree more like 26!

·
Registered
7,868 Posts
Funnily enough Gav I was just about to post that we've been 'sweltering' in 21C most of the day...

·
Super Moderator
12,190 Posts
25 here as predicted earlier, too hot for me, portable air con deployed so nice and cool in lounge.

·
Registered
7,868 Posts
Never mind about you Geoff..

How's Mia?...

;)

XXX

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,318 ·
24⁰c