Jaguar Forum banner
961 - 980 of 2,106 Posts
They are all hairy arsed and tattooed.............that’s just the women 😱
Sounds much like the nicer 'women' in Deadruff (Redruth)...

I can't actually be 4rsed to check.. but isn't this the first time this thread has gone off topic?

957 'on topic' posts (on jaginfo FFS!! ).. Ancill shows up, for the first time.. thread then immediately wobbles off course.. just sayin'... :unsure:

:D

Sounds much like the nicer 'women' in Deadruff (Redruth)...

I can't actually be 4rsed to check.. but isn't this the first time this thread has gone off topic?

957 'on topic' posts (on jaginfo FFS!! ).. Ancill shows up, for the first time.. thread then immediately wobbles off course.. just sayin'... :unsure:

:D
I’m a veteran Jaginfo poster, we have a reputation to keep 🤣

Complete desecration of the only non jaginfo type thread on jaginfo I say... 😛

Reactions: DAVENN and Ancill
Discussion starter · #965 ·
yep.. it went but now back

clear night, 4⁰c. lovely.

Wal to wall blue skies down here today, 9C rising to a steady 10C soon, very light easterly breeze, low humidity and very good visibility.

Wal to wall blue skies down here today, 9C rising to a steady 10C soon, very light easterly breeze, low humidity and very good visibility.
Exactly the same forecast here Pete.

Yep, sunny all day it says for here (Ripley, Derbyshire) though temp will only just get to double figures. Maybe fish 'n' chips takeaway for lunch at Matlock, with a run out in the XKR.

Discussion starter · #969 ·
woke up to a glorious blue sky... now it's just horrible..

Grey, still and 9⁰c

highs of 11 today , lovely blue skies , spring has sprung

Glorious late winter's/early spring day here again. Blue skies and moderate temperatures too. More's the pity that I'm stuck inside getting the sub ready for operations.

Only 11C here but clear blue shies all day, bit gusty on occasions though.

Reactions: DAVENN
Hit the dizzy heights of 9 deg here, started off slow with the mist not lifting until 11am, but nice and sunny when it finally went

Just a magical winters day here, full sun from dawn to dusk. The last we are going to see of it for a few days, I suspect.

Bit of a misty start down here today, light cloud for most of the day turning to sun early/mid afternoon, no rain, currently 5C rising to 11C when the sun comes out, visibility good.

First day of meteorological spring 😁

A misty damp start to the day, hopefully it will do one soon

Discussion starter · #979 ·
2⁰c
still
misty
rising to 9⁰c by 2pm ,with sun expected by 11am.

Currently 2 degs and slightly foggy, max of 6 mid afternoon with a little sunshine predicted.

961 - 980 of 2,106 Posts