Jaguar Forum banner

261 - 280 of 378 Posts

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
15C at the moment rising to 16C later, generally cloudy but bright with sunny spells, garden had a good watering last night, westerly winds in the low 40's arriving any time now, visibility fair to good.

·
17,749 Posts
Nearly docked in Belfast. Ferry was pitching a bit, but nothing serious.

Although some of the other passengers didn't look happy.

Sun is out now - but the wind is still blowing a hooley!

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Great stability on those big Stena Ferries. Did many a run on them with Dan when he was playing Ice Hockey in Scotland.

Welcome home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
17,749 Posts
Thanks guys - nice to be back.

Nice to just hear quiet and not the constant hum of the ships engines and A/C blowers going non-stop

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Welcome home Allan. Welcome also to social distancing and lockdown! Shopping should be an experience for you tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Welcome back Allan!

Back to normal weather down here today rather than the bizarre run of loveliness we've had recently, dark cloud, light cloud, sunny spells, spells of rain and winds in the low 40's for most of the daylight hours.

Somethings are returning to normal at least!!.. :D

Strange that it started yesterday.. as Allan started his journey home.. just saying.... ;)

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Uncle Steve's Gran's Barometer says it's 29.6Hg so around 1003Mb. Risen on yesterday.

Dry, but dull and overcast. Cooler than yesterday.

Wind warnings still in place.

·
Super Moderator
11,004 Posts
Currently 14 degs and very windy, mixture of blue sky and cloud. Small rise to 15 this afternoon then down to 12 tonight. Seems to be a lot of traffic about.

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Currently 14 degs and very windy, mixture of blue sky and cloud. Small rise to 15 this afternoon then down to 12 tonight. Seems to be a lot of traffic about.
I noticed the increase in traffic yesterday as well Geoff, when Mrs S and I took a trip to the Post Office and Garden Centre...

·
17,749 Posts
Plenty of traffic in Glasgow and Belfast yesterday.

Nothing like there was this time last year - but for rush hour is was much reduced.

I was expecting 28 weeks later sort of levels of people about.

Back on topic - it's still BAF today.

·
Firm Rampant Member
11,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #273 (Edited)
yes.. this is about the only section that does stay on topic... and quite right too.

just back from a hidden gem which is Knott End, the other side of Fleetwood.
Cloudy, warm and blowing one of those winds where you can lean into it and not fall flat on your nose...so about 30mph then .

Debs just checked...37mph when we were there....not a bad guess.

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Looks like you've had some grim weather today Gav?.. :(

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Largely sunny at the moment and improving to full sun soon, 15C rising to 16C in a bit, light westerly winds and good visibility.

·
Super Moderator
11,004 Posts
Currently 15 degs with heavy cloud and strong wind, max of 17 degs later. Forecast 20's and all good for tomorrow 😀

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Uncle Steve's Gran's Barometer says it's 31.5Hg so around 1013Mb. Risen well on yesterday.

Dry, cloudy but lots of sunny spells. Much warmer than yesterday.

Still windy though..

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Uncle Steve's Gran's Barometer says it's 32.8Hg so around 1110Mb.

Nice bit of high pressure above.
Dry, sunny, with a breeze but warm, at 14 DegC

·
17,749 Posts
Uncle Steve's Gran's Barometer says it's 32.8Hg so around 1110Mb.

Nice bit of high pressure above.
Dry, sunny, with a breeze but warm, at 14 DegC
Looks glorious outside :D

Just finished breakkie - off to the shed for Larry the Lawnmower to get woken up.

Actually - think I'll get Steve the Strimmer first - then Pete the Pressure washer can wash the car and clean the bloc-pave.

261 - 280 of 378 Posts