Jaguar Forum banner
101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Honestly - its Silver - same colour as mine. Gallium or Silicon Silver.

When the sun hits it - a nice subtle gold hue starts popping out the silver.

Under cover and overcast skies - its defintely a silver colour.

Didn't see the burbler - I had the filter set for cars no more than 3 years old - so X260's only.

Sacrilege!

·
Registered
10,383 Posts
...What about suspension, diff etc, is it the same as the 3.0d or is it active dampener things and lsd's etc?...

The 'S' versions of the 3.0D have active damping.. :D

·
21,253 Posts
Sacrilege!
Not really lol

I loved my first XFS - and in reality was more than happy keeping it. It was fully paid and mine outright.

Bloody Nicola pizzing Sturgeon and her inability to maintain Scotland's roads put paid to that though.

Honestly - within a very short time it was easy to tell that the X260 chassis, performance and tech was better than the X250 (and it was a belter too)

·
Registered
10,763 Posts
You could also join a very exclusive club , gain access a private room on the forum too with lots of girls .Have access to heavily discounted undergarments and Navy Seal techniques .

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
I have noticed that recently in the last month or so my car is losing its magic carpet feel. I can only assume the roads wherever the previous owner was were far better than the lunar surface we have in Glasgow. I'm still perplexed as to how so much revenue extracted from motorists can be misappropriated. Rear n/s door has started to make a rattle/buzz and trying to work out if it's the door mechanism or something else inside. Door card will have to come off though. Also the front n/s door is making a slight buzz - I'm not sure if it's the electric seat switches though. I'll bet it's the bloody potholes causing this.

Yep, Sturgeon seems to wreck everything she comes into contact with and I guess the piesta de resistance will be destroying an entire country if she gets her chance.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Sturgeon might be a useless and dangerous woman but she keeps getting voted in. Phil

·
21,253 Posts
Sturgeon might be a useless and dangerous woman but she keeps getting voted in. Phil
She keeps appealing to the blind majority of Scots, by simply blaming Westminster for everything.

Scots in the lowlands need to start opening their own eyes and minds to breakaway from the sh1te that that pours out her mouth. Once that happens, then they'll realise that company managers are the ones who run businesses into the ground resulting in redundancies - not the government. Until then, the SNP will keep getting re-elected.

Sad sorry state of affairs, and one reason why I am happy in Norn Irn.

If Nicola Sturgeon could get away with it - she'd blame Westminster for the problems that Scots Jag owners may have.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Which is a rather embarrassing reflection of the Scottish population. :eek:

But I do reckon that if there was any kind of decent opposition then they would be in trouble, especially if it were parties not answerable to Westminster, which I believe is the problem with many of the parties up in Scotland.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Maybe good to add checking the MAP sensor to this thread?

It's such an easy thing to check and it could be a good indication of incorrect oil previously being used. Perhaps also an indication of the potential for cracked inlet manifolds to come?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thought I'd add a little info on the price of Inlet Manifold replacement for anyone hunting for a price. A North West Indy garage wanted £1600 for both of them replaced, £800 odd for just one.

Give or take a couple hundred quid either side for your location.

101 - 111 of 111 Posts