Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a great drive upto the Lake District & back again after a couple of nights stay, I must say I am well impressed with the F-type R AWD.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That F-Type looks awesome. Very very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Chris, never thought I would be swayed so easily, looks like Nichola may have arranged a returning customer back to Jaguar after all!
Will not be an easy decision & I do have just over 2 years to think about it.

·
Administrator
27,432 Posts
Awesome car, must see if I can try the AWD version, the RWD one was "fun".

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome car, must see if I can try the AWD version, the RWD one was "fun".
Hi Wilf, yes it was a brilliant prize & taking it to the Lake District was great fun.
It is a real drivers car & the extra grip on cornering was a big plus on the twisty lanes.
Just can't get over how it can be so good on fuel, cost me £60 to drive to the Hotel (windermere) & back to home in Hednesford.
Journey up on Friday was 4 hours & just 2.5 hours to get back will never leave at 4.00pm on a Friday.
Traffic was horrendous, got off the motorway early to go up via side roads which was very enjoyable.
But I did find the road noise on some surfaces a little louder than I expected.
Suspension was great & the seats are just amazing once adjusted.
You have to give it a try, & pulling away from a standstill is just so planted, it gives you a great deal of confidence.
But you can easily get carried away & have to constantly make sure you keep it legal.
But even within national speed limits on bends it is something else & it is such a head turner when going through towns with the exhaust noteven when set on loud.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts