Jaguar Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
Tyres are ALL new guys, from winter 2019, but that does not preclude a tyre fault.....one was swapped out after a few days as was found to be out of round. The fact they are all cold weather tyres, so of a softer compound, may not be helping.
Are you using mobile tyre fitters or high street?

I find the mobile ones crap for balancing.

·
Registered
17,195 Posts
Admitting testing at 78mph? Hope it was a private road.
I was doing 120 mph on the M5 today.
Now prove it.
Saying something on here isn't going to get you into trouble.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Any chance of “borrowing” 2/4 wheels with different tyres from someone nearby and see if the problem goes?
have no idea where you are but you are welcome to borrow My 4 alloys+Pirelli Pzero.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Very kind......moved from you.....Glasgow.....three years ago to Nairn, east of Inverness. Greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
If you plan a Journey to Glasgow let me know :)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hopefully have sorted before next drive to Glesga.....that wobble would drive me daft......speaking shortly to a friend with Alloy Refurb business. Many thanks again.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Are you using mobile tyre fitters or high street?

I find the mobile ones crap for balancing.
No.....local chap has good rep. and Hunter machine.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Excuse my naivity......penny dropped........I presume the only member I still have on Ignore List has been on with his usual dyslexic mince....? If Yokohamas are cheap, wonder if his Linglang Ditchfinders are any better. If Corona was a brain disease, he would be immune.......probably thinks naivity is a Christmas pantomime......

·
Registered
811 Posts
Excuse my naivity......penny dropped........I presume the only member I still have on Ignore List has been on with his usual dyslexic mince....? If Yokohamas are cheap, wonder if his Linglang Ditchfinders are any better. If Corona was a brain disease, he would be immune.......probably thinks naivity is a Christmas pantomime......
Yes, there was a comment from a member about "cheapo tyres" being fitted. I wonder if he's on as many ignore lists as I am? 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Yes, there was a comment from a member about "cheapo tyres" being fitted. I wonder if he's on as many ignore lists as I am?
I never put anyone on an ignore list - miss all the fun

Sent from BLUE heaven using Tapatalk

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I never put anyone on an ignore list - miss all the fun

Need a brain to create fun though.......

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Shite, have you got a spare

Who told you my middle name btw.....? Don’t often use it.....

21 - 38 of 38 Posts