Jaguar Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any Changes to the ABS module Vince? I am part way through my X351 ACC install and would imagine that the 2 setups are the same hopefully! If not, all i need is a Radar unit and bracket and a CCF mod and its good to go

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
no changes for my 2015 car, however i do know that pre-2012 cars have a different radar unit plus a module , later cars like mine have an 'integrated ' pair of devices, so depends on your particular car buddy ?

you can also enhance the ACC with the steering wheel set distance button , and also a forward collision alert ( normally always on ) OFF switch , for turning off the system while in close traffic say

BB

ps, the lift is rented out on an hourly basis........:p

·
Super Moderator
26,675 Posts
It’s a shame they didn’t fit ACC to the R-S. About the only thing you couldn’t get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
It’s a shame they didn’t fit ACC to the R-S. About the only thing you couldn’t get.

possibly the front valance shape ? covering the normal mounting position of the radar unit ?

BB

·
Registered
316 Posts
possibly the front valance shape ? covering the normal mounting position of the radar unit ?

BB
Mate any chance you could share the part number for the radar bracket?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
Reactions: kjsingh

·
Super Moderator
26,675 Posts

BB
Oh yeah, that’s why for sure. The shape and the fact it’s carbon fibre.

·
Registered
316 Posts
41 - 50 of 50 Posts