Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone changed their rear anti roll bar links on a X250? One of mine has popped a ball joint and I'm replacing both sides, any tricks or tips?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Can't help you Steve I'm afraid.. but how the hell was that not picked up on the last MOT!!.. o_O

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last MOT was in February, I suspect a pothole or speedbump knocked the ball joint out of its socket... Doesn't appear to be too bad a job at first look, fingers crossed!

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Even so...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Job done, no major issues although the nuts holding the links on were an odd size at 15mm... Just jacked up the suspension arm a little to line up the lower link locating holes whilst the car body was on another jack.
Old arm and ball joint...
And the new one, did both sides...

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Nice one Steve, well done.. (y)

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Sorry.. didn't mention about the paving needing de-weeding in the first photograph.. I forgot for a moment that I was on jaginfo, apologies all!!... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gav

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry.. didn't mention about the paving needing de-weeding in the first photograph.. I forgot for a moment that I was on jaginfo, apologies all!!...
Thats the next weekend job!

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
:D

·
Registered
5,827 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is that a perpetual 'next weekend'.. like many of my jobs on my 'to do' list Steve?... :D
Nope, it's my next job this weekend... although oddly I find myself sat on the sofa with a glass of wine watching Wheeler Dealers, the weeds are still there...

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
:LOL:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts