Jaguar Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩X260 R-Sport in Aurora Red
Also have you tried adjusting the temp on the app or not adjusting the temp on the app before you remote start?

Registered
@PGG any update?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
My Remote Start seems to work fine now. The app even says that the engine is on and running :)

Looks like the service provider (whoever it is) has some minor problems with its servers time to time...

Registered
I did not use the Jaguar Remote app for some time. Today I tried to start the Climate Control, but it doesn鈥檛 work.

The app itself is running, and connect to the car, I can activate the bip/flash, but the climate control doesn鈥檛 start the engine. It says "Requesting" for a couple of minutes, then says "Unable to check request鈥︹ or something different time to time:
View attachment 187455
I looked through the driver鈥檚 window, and can see the dash is starting, the "P" symbol is highlighted on the gear selector, but the engine doesn鈥檛 start. Dash turns itself off after ~20 seconds...

Can someone check if his app is working? I wonder if this is a Jaguar server/network problem, or something wrong with the car鈥
Hi I'm having the exact same issues as you,did you resolve it in the end? I wonder if I need a new battery as my stop/start function has not worked for the last 6 months.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hi I'm having the exact same issues as you,did you resolve it in the end? I wonder if I need a new battery as my stop/start function has not worked for the last 6 months.
It is working fine now (w/o any tweaking).

I think the proper operation of the Start/Stop is necessary for a remote start.

Registered
who has a jag and uses girly mode?
Me. If I鈥檓 not in any rush to get somewhere then why not, I鈥檝e paid for the facility.

Registered
does it work if you switch off your a/c?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts