Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not use the Jaguar Remote app for some time. Today I tried to start the Climate Control, but it doesn’t work.

The app itself is running, and connect to the car, I can activate the bip/flash, but the climate control doesn’t start the engine. It says "Requesting" for a couple of minutes, then says "Unable to check request…” or something different time to time:
Screenshot_20210718-210700.PNG
I looked through the driver’s window, and can see the dash is starting, the "P" symbol is highlighted on the gear selector, but the engine doesn’t start. Dash turns itself off after ~20 seconds...

Can someone check if his app is working? I wonder if this is a Jaguar server/network problem, or something wrong with the car…

·
Registered
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿X260 R-Sport in Aurora Red
11,592 Posts
I did not use the Jaguar Remote app for some time. Today I tried to start the Climate Control, but it doesn’t work.

The app itself is running, and connect to the car, I can activate the bip/flash, but the climate control doesn’t start the engine. It says "Requesting" for a couple of minutes, then says "Unable to check request…” or something different time to time:
View attachment 187455
I looked through the driver’s window, and can see the dash is starting, the "P" symbol is highlighted on the gear selector, but the engine doesn’t start. Dash turns itself off after ~20 seconds...

Can someone check if his app is working? I wonder if this is a Jaguar server/network problem, or something wrong with the car…
Just tried mine and although I got the same error as you, it did actually start the car.
Would stop is too but the app shows the same error

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Mine worked this morning, nice & cool when I got in it - F-Pace.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's working again today (it starts the engine), but the app still struggling to request the operation result/status...

Just noticed, that you can stop the engine by unlocking and locking the car remotely.

·
Registered
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿X260 R-Sport in Aurora Red
11,592 Posts
It's working again today (it starts the engine), but the app still struggling to request the operation result/status...

Just noticed, that you can stop the engine by unlocking and locking the car remotely.
You can also stop it by clicking stop climate.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts