·
Super Moderator
29,143 Posts
Reactions: MyIRRCat

·
Registered
20,258 Posts
XJR 575 is cheaper :p
You are, as ever, correct. And I doubt I'd have to bear the embarrassment of driving round in a bright yellow car.

Reactions: ChrisSB

·
Super Moderator
29,143 Posts

·
Registered
4,054 Posts

·
Registered
20,258 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,143 Posts
WBAC think my XJ is currently worth £15k. So just the other 30k to find/justify. :cry:
Easy peasy to justify. Motoring history. Never will they make either a petrol or V8 XJ.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Easy peasy to justify. Motoring history. Never will they make either a petrol or V8 XJ.
Considering the above, they’re a lot cheaper than I thought they’d be.

·
Super Moderator
29,143 Posts

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
The yellow one has grown on me, but only because I can’t see the awful front end when I’m driving it :LOL:

It looks so drab compared to the original.

Not sure it commands a £20k premium over its private-sale value.

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
Back in mine today. All issues reported are sorted, but the parking sensors aren’t working and neither is the auto-park - which is linked I guess. So it needs to go back again.

But on the plus side, as a sweetener for my troubles (like a new FTR for three weeks wasn‘t enough) without prompting they fitted (with my permission of course 😆) carbon fibre side vents and mirror covers. They do look good. Just checked the retail cost of them all - £1500!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Is there a carbon bonnet vent option too?

I’ve noticed different F types have different bonnet vent designs but never figured out why.

141 - 160 of 197 Posts