Jaguar Forum banner
21 - 40 of 77 Posts

Registered
The Entbindung happened on April 1st.
My wife and our son are in best condition :)
Congratulations to you all Tommy, hope your wife and son continue to be 'in best condition'.. (y)

Registered
馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩X260 R-Sport in Aurora Red
I can enable and disable the tick for LKA. That works fine. But there is no steering movement
Congratulation on the birth of your son, glad to hear mother and baby are doing well
Hmm, did you update the IMPA?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
During my reperation of the many dtc faults I updated PAM, IMPA and IMPB (for the 360掳camera).

How can I get to the get SDD to show me "update existing moduels IPMA " under "extra"?
I only can find the update new modules IPMA under service functions.

What do I have to select in "selected sydroms" to get there? I tried almost all variants but I didn't get updating existing modules to appear.

Registered
Your鈥檙e in the right area diagnostics then I chose electrical->Image processing and this then gives you extras. One of the extras is to update the module;

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Your鈥檙e in the right area diagnostics then I chose electrical->Image processing and this then gives you extras. One of the extras is to update the module;
there is no electrical->Image processing

i tried every selction in these two parts, but i didnt get the Update existing module IPMA to apear.

Registered
Sorry Tommy I was quoting from my how to guide, but your last screen shot shows LKA I鈥檇 follow that and it should give you the option to update the firmware in the ipma module (Takes about 30 mins)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
OK, i will check and try a few things to get my LKA to work.
I have some more things which I want to change but i dont know if its possible and how its possible.
Maybe one of you did it before or has some good SDD skills.
  • Activate SIM slot in the new UIP highline module: I want to have the jlr remote app an live data for the navigation system and online Media sources
  • Driver drowsy
  • remove the startup warning on the ICTP (is it possible?)
  • mirror dip in reverse: I only have only electric seats with no memory function. Is it possible to get the dipping mode in that case?
  • activate 360掳camera when shift from reverse to drive? The cameras shut off when I want to park forwads. It only stay on in reverse.

Registered
Tommy I鈥檒l answer these in turn
as far as I know, you鈥榙 need an active subscription for the remote app to work and the others.

driver drowsy is just a tick option in ssd.

the Startup warning might be an option to turn off, not sure.

mirror dip requires a different motor/more wiring, think Steve discovered this @Statler.

not sure about the cameras, I can turn on my reverse camera whilst driving at any speed forward, can鈥榯 see why the 360 cameras would be any different, not sure where in ssd this would be though.

Registered
Mirror dip in reverse requires powered folding mirrors. There are no wires in the non-folding mirrors for this.

InControl Touch -8鈥 screen with physical buttons - seems to allow the turning on off the rear camera whilst driving. Really good for keeping an eye on my trailer.

Touch Pro with the 10鈥 full LCD screen doesn鈥檛, as far as I鈥檝e tried in our F-Pace.

Registered
Mirror dip in reverse requires powered folding mirrors. There are no wires in the non-folding mirrors for this.

InControl Touch -8鈥 screen with physical buttons - seems to allow the turning on off the rear camera whilst driving. Really good for keeping an eye on my trailer.

Touch Pro with the 10鈥 full LCD screen doesn鈥檛, as far as I鈥檝e tried in our F-Pace.
I need to look into this as I have power folding mirrors but no memory seats :(

Registered
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I also have the powerfolding mirrors but no memery seats.
The folding function is realy good and folds in every time I lock the car.
in CCF i changed Dip in reverse from not fitted to fitted. But the Mirros dont dip :)
Maybe i have to update a module that the change becomes effective.

I would take the subscription of the Remote App InControl if its possible. But first i have to acivate the retrofitted SimCard in the middleconsole. I looked through the CCF but there are so many options which sounds like possible candidates to change. But i didnt trust me to change it by now :)

Sorry for the confusion about the cameras.
I will explain my issue again.
when i park at home i have to multiple change from reverse to drive to get in the parking lot.
When i change to reverse, PDC and cameras are display in the ICTP --> all good.
But when i change do drive only PDC stays active, but the cameras go off. So i dont have a view whats going on in front off my car. --> no good.
There i have a 360 camera it would be great that i can use while parking forwards.
it is incomprehensible for me that the cameras shut off in this situation. So it would be good if they stay on for example driving till ~5 kmh.

Registered
I also have the powerfolding mirrors but no memery seats.
The folding function is realy good and folds in every time I lock the car.
in CCF i changed Dip in reverse from not fitted to fitted. But the Mirros dont dip :)
Maybe i have to update a module that the change becomes effective.
sounds like we need more wiring /different motors? I suspect we need memory seats
But like the x250 you set the dip position when in reverse to suit your personal preference, perhaps you need to try this? Select reverse and then try adjusting the mirror, then put back in drive and it should move to the driving position.
I would take the subscription of the Remote App InControl if its possible. But first i have to acivate the retrofitted SimCard in the middleconsole. I looked through the CCF but there are so many options which sounds like possible candidates to change. But i didnt trust me to change it by now :)

Sorry for the confusion about the cameras.
I will explain my issue again.
when i park at home i have to multiple change from reverse to drive to get in the parking lot.
When i change to reverse, PDC and cameras are display in the ICTP --> all good.
But when i change do drive only PDC stays active, but the cameras go off. So i dont have a view whats going on in front off my car. --> no good.
There i have a 360 camera it would be great that i can use while parking forwards.
it is incomprehensible for me that the cameras shut off in this situation. So it would be good if they stay on for example driving till ~5 kmh.
sorry I鈥榲e no experience on setting up this sim, perhaps Onotole has?
The cameras do sound like an option in ssd but don鈥檛 know where :(

Registered
That鈥檚 what I hoped I could do Gav, mirror dip in reverse.
I鈥檇 enabled memory seats and mirror dip before I worked out that the mirrors weren鈥檛 suitable.

Registered
That鈥檚 what I hoped I could do Gav, mirror dip in reverse.
I鈥檇 enabled memory seats and mirror dip before I worked out that the mirrors weren鈥檛 suitable.
Can鈥檛 remember do you have powerfold mirrors?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
i found three settings for Mirror dip:

I just changed the first one till now.
Today, i recorded all my CCF settings via desktoprecorder. So i can check at home what settings are available in my car.
During that, i found the other 2 MirrorDip options.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)
regarding the Driver drowsy:
I changed the setting to fitted.
The option is now listed in my ClusterMenu. But when i select it, it just deselect itself after a few seconds.
Standard question: Do i have to update a module to get it activated correctly?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
new day, new knowledge....
Driver Drowsy:
I had an DTC with IPMA, so i clicked update new module IMPA --> there was the newest firmware already installed, so the updated didnt last 40 min rather only 5 minutes to configurate.
--> Driver Droswsy is now available in the Gaugemenu and stays selecetd :)

Mirror Dip:
I changed all 3 CCF options, but the mirrors wont dip. I also shift in reverse and adjust the mirror, but the mirror wont move while shifting between reverse and drive :(
I don't know what to to do next....

LKA:
LKA s now available in the Gaugemenu and stays selecetd. But the steering movment wont work. When i drive over a line, the LKA symbol in the gauge change from green to red but there is no counter-steer.
So i updated the power steering control module (takes about 5 mins) but there was no improvment.

Registered
new day, new knowledge....
Driver Drowsy:
I had an DTC with IPMA, so i clicked update new module IMPA --> there was the newest firmware already installed, so the updated didnt last 40 min rather only 5 minutes to configurate.
--> Driver Droswsy is now available in the Gaugemenu and stays selecetd :)
That鈥榮 what I was mentioning in an earlier post, when I enabled LKA it would appear in menu but didn鈥檛 stay enabled, only flashing IMPA fixed this, and sounds the same with driver drowsy. (y)

Mirror Dip:
I changed all 3 CCF options, but the mirrors wont dip. I also shift in reverse and adjust the mirror, but the mirror wont move while shifting between reverse and drive :(
Does sound like you need extra wiring in the mirrors as Steve found :(

LKA:
LKA s now available in the Gaugemenu and stays selecetd. But the steering movment wont work. When i drive over a line, the LKA symbol in the gauge change from green to red but there is no counter-steer.
So i updated the power steering control module (takes about 5 mins) but there was no improvment.
hmmm, can鈥榯 think why this wouldn鈥檛 work, I think I just enabled LKA and updated the IMPA.
Do you have traffic sign recognition etc
Check for any dtc鈥檚 and reflash the IMPA again?

21 - 40 of 77 Posts