Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am just about to install power folding mirrors. Does anyone know how I get them programmed?thanks

·
Registered
516 Posts
you need a laptop, OBD2 interface cable, some Jaguar software , SDD pack and know how to program CCF files to alter the cars ECU

BB

·
Registered
516 Posts
ps, seems like you bought one from me on ebay ?

BB

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks brake buster got one from you .Do I need new new panel in the door card?Do I need a new fob ?

·
Registered
516 Posts
you got a huge bargain there with mine , i know that much , lol , auto dimming, power folding and a puddle light, hope the other one matches it, lol

no need for another door card, no need for a remote, wiring will be there, fit it to the car right away , the basics will still work normally

however, you need CCF alterations for the power fold , the puddle light , the auto dimming is controlled by the rear view mirror on the screen , so you need the auto dimming rear view mirror version

BB

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If I take it to jaguar dealer will they sort out ccf for power fold ,puddle light ?do you have the other one?

·
Registered
516 Posts
probably not , they dont like doing 'retro-fit' works,

BB

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
If I take it to jaguar dealer will they sort out ccf for power fold ,puddle light ?do you have the other one?

Absolutely no chance at a dealership.

At best a independent might set it up for you. It sounds like it's your best option, as most would have researched this previously.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts