Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will take ANY amount of slagging for this, and cannae find it in the RTFM........my mother in law’s daughter faffed about with some switches on the passenger seat, which has resultified in the head restraint being abnormally slanted forward. Can I find how she bliddy did it.....? Naw.......will even accept a slagging from Stevie McTrollface, albeit I wont see it......! Please guide me Mins.
E179E46A-1D37-44F6-BB20-0015832235A3.jpeg

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
If you have rear seat entertainment in the headrests then the angle is fixed.

If you don’t then there is a big circular chrome button on the side of the headrest - if you push that in, you can adjust the headrest angle whilst the button is pushed in.

·
Registered
18,220 Posts
Well, I clicked the "like" button James for the informative nature of your post.
But ye gods! How dark is that interior? :eek:

Reactions: WelshBoa

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks JB.......sortificated........diddy.......!

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Unbelievable doesn’t know how to adjust a headrest. Even the Highway Code tells you set the seat correctly before driving.

·
Registered
18,220 Posts
Unbelievable doesn’t know how to adjust a headrest. Even the Highway Code tells you set the seat correctly before driving.
Jeez! I can see why he's got YOU on ignore.
Oh dear.

Reactions: PeteA

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jeez! I can see why he's got YOU on ignore.
Oh dear.
How’s his spelling these days....? Shood of staid on at skule......?

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
If you can’t work out how to adjust the head rest, just no hope. Even people in Halesowen aren’t that stupid. 😄

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oops.....just been flagged that Brain of England been back on.......what’s he up to.....? Very lucky man to have WON enough money to buy a Jaguar......or maybe stole the cash.......certainly didnae have the brain that lets you EARN enough to BUY one......LOL. Could not be bothered saying that both chrome buttons seem to only work intermittently, but that’s a big word for him to take in in one thread......the original reason for my postification.

·
Registered
10,060 Posts
Oops.....just been flagged that Brain of England been back on.......what’s he up to.....? Very lucky man to have WON enough money to buy a Jaguar......or maybe stole the cash.......certainly didnae have the brain that lets you EARN enough to BUY one......LOL. Could not be bothered saying that both chrome buttons seem to only work intermittently, but that’s a big word for him to take in in one thread......the original reason for my postification.
Dinae worry mate, he’s just up to his usual pish, nonsensical

Reactions: PeteA and BigKev

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aye, Gav.....methinks he suffers from Frozen Shoulder......whole bag of McCains permanently strapped oan it......!

Reactions: Gav
1 - 12 of 12 Posts