Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the difference between HX and GX part numbers, I’m try to find out the
difference between hx63-19g590 and gx63-19g590 Reverse cameras.

TIA

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Mostly part number suffixes change with versions Gav, they'll end -SA, then -SB, -SC etc
Not sure about hx and gx but I'll have a look in my parts catalogue and see.

Reactions: Gav

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve, many thanks, after hours of googling I got nowhere :(

·
Registered
6,589 Posts

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many thanks Steve, I've got a GX63-19G590-BD and there are quite few on ebay but they're either second hand or expensive.
I've seen an advert for HX63-19G590-BD which also says suitable for X260 but then says must be same part number, not sure what to believe?
I've got ICT not ICTP...

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Sorry Gav, work got in the way earlier, I'll have a look first thing at the recommended part number, would you mind PM'ing me the last 8 digits of your VIN number?

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Gav, work got in the way earlier, I'll have a look first thing at the recommended part number, would you mind PM'ing me the last 8 digits of your VIN number?
Hey no worries mate, don’t expect you to drop everything for me!
PM sent

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
You've a reply :D

·
Registered
847 Posts
Anyone know the difference between HX and GX part numbers, I’m try to find out the
difference between hx63-19g590 and gx63-19g590 Reverse cameras.

TIA
I know it’s too late but for future reference, the first letter shows the design/production year of the part. A being 2010 makes G 2016 and H 2017. X63 refers to XF x260. Normally they are backward compatible.

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Many thanks Hamed, very useful. I took a punt on a one that looked identical but the connector is keyed differently so my connector wouldn’t mate.
its annoying as all it needs is the lens taken off and cleaned and revealed as moisture is getting in there, but I’m struggling to get the screws off (I think they‘re Tsmall torx screws)

·
Registered
847 Posts
For x250 they are torx. I got a torx key set from B&M. I guess the screws are the same size that are available in AAM or ACC modules which I have tried. I think they use thread locks and they are normally very tight. I had to drill few of them out and replace them.

Have you seen This ? Might give you some idea even though it’s for x250.

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No I hadn’t seen that but it’s exactly as I had planned! (Putting it in oven, was thinking more 50oC though...)
many thanks Hamed, you‘re a star!

Reactions: hamedhbb

·
Registered
5,640 Posts

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
I know it’s too late but for future reference, the first letter shows the design/production year of the part. A being 2010 makes G 2016 and H 2017. X63 refers to XF x260. Normally they are backward compatible.
‘X’ actually refers to the design centre being Jaguar - hangover from Ford days.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts