Jaguar Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I would get a second opinion, it is usually just the boot lid to body harness, or one of the reversing sensors that is faulty, one faulty sensor will knock out the whole system, an iCarsoft LR code reader will tell you what it is. Phil
Thanks Phil
The garage diagnostic kit pushed to module, but I'd guess they would have that if there's a loose connection.

FYI, it went when wet and he slammed the boot.

I take it all the main connectors are in the bumper?

Does anyone know if the modules are plug and play, or need setting for the vehicle?

Thanks for your assistance

· Registered
3,796 Posts
Hi, a faulty sensor would probably affect the module because if it couldn't read the sensor it will give no reading at all, I would still be inclined to double check before spending any money out on something you might not need. If you fill in your location someone local with an appropriate code reader might be able to confirm. Phil

Reactions: PeteA

· Registered
Battery powered superhero
5,743 Posts
What garage diagnosed the module as failed? I'd suggest you need to use an independent Jaguar garage who knows the cars and their systems. Don't go throwing used modules in hoping it'll fix the issues, it'll more than likely not. You need the DTCs read as a first.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts