·
Super Moderator
30,051 Posts

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
That’s what I thought, but Dave didn’t believe so
the, as we know, official line is that the Velar line wasn't affected.
I did suggest that the availability would be divvied up and I'm guessing that's what happened.

However, as this shortage is affecting everything from dishwashers to buses, it'll be a safe bet to assume that even the mighty Velar has been stuffed.

The positive thing is that work are happy for me to use Luke's car and he doesn't want paying for the use- so I'll be up a few quid due to the car allowance.

·
Registered
12,652 Posts

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·
Reactions: R17

·
Administrator
29,273 Posts
Should be a MY '22 then?

Reactions: DAVENN

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #208 ·
Should be a MY '22 then?
looking like it, yes.
might add a bit of value to it, sir.

Still no idea what, if any, these so called tweaks are.

·
Super Moderator
30,051 Posts

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·

·
Super Moderator
30,051 Posts
could be next bloody Easter.
Hopefully it will come through soon, not a disaster I know, but when you have made the decision to buy somethin, you kind of want it real soon

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #212 ·
Hopefully it will come through soon, not a disaster I know, but when you have made the decision to buy somethin, you kind of want it real soon
agreed
However, as noted, I'm past kicking off about a situation where kicking off won't help .

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
I've just ordered some PVC fascia for the garage and they're quoting me 3 months... three bloody months for a bit of plastic.
Given that there is a lot of plastic in a Velar, I'd imagine Easter won't be far off the actual delivery date :rolleyes:

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #214 ·
I've just ordered some PVC fascia for the garage and they're quoting me 3 months... three bloody months for a bit of plastic.
Given that there is a lot of plastic in a Velar, I'd imagine Easter won't be far off the actual delivery date :rolleyes:
cue the hanging basket relocation wombles stealing soffits as opposed to lead.

·
Registered
12,652 Posts
agreed
However, as noted, I'm past kicking off about a situation where kicking off won't help .
Yeah, copious chill pills 😁

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #216 ·

·
Super Moderator
30,051 Posts
agreed
The wait can be exciting, you will appreciate it all the more 😁

·
Super Moderator
30,051 Posts
Lots of delays in the supply of plastic raw materials and when you can get it, the prices are through the roof 😱

·
Firm Rampant Member
16,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
Lots of delays in the supply of plastic raw materials and when you can get it, the prices are through the roof 😱
factory gate inflation is ,what , 7% ?

·
Super Moderator
30,051 Posts
factory gate inflation is ,what , 7% ?
Seeing 20% increases on raw materials and the cost of shipping especially from China

201 - 220 of 224 Posts