Jaguar Forum banner

221 - 240 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
12,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
One arm definitely stronger than the other, going by the scratches on the bracket.

You been watching that Kelly Brook workout video again?
Jeeez man lol

I tried to do that one before pulling the trim fully off

Sent from BLUE heaven using Tapatalk

·
18,051 Posts
Jeeez man lol

I tried to do that one before pulling the trim fully off

I believe you, thousands.......... ;)

·
Firm Rampant Member
12,145 Posts

·
Registered
9,728 Posts

·
18,051 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts

·
Registered
12,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #234
Updated my Navigation to latest maps:
Took just shy of 70 mins!

·
Registered
12,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #235
Only non LED is in the boot, swiftly changed......even the footwell are LED now!

Correction, the glovebox too

·
Registered
12,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #236
Initial report - having broken my golden rule of buying a 'facelift' of a car I already own, I can say I am thoroughly pleased and a very happy chap....

It seems to me that a lot of opinions are very blinkered, including my own - I was happy with PR2(mostly the drive/chassis), but the interior DID let it down........this car has upped the game somewhat! Having a 2015 model and comparing it to this 2020, Jaguar have moved on leaps and bounds in all aspects of quality IMO

The chassis, now complimented with AWD, is sublime........and feels very planted and solid

The tech I will allow a few weeks to see if anything breaks (and get more familiar), but all working at present, with a lot of interconnection with my smart (android) phone

InControlNav - account linked and using Route Planner app it synced with an address I perused last night. With the SIM card it shows traffic states

Smart feature - after linking one key & my phone it is learning how I have things setup (need to understand more for this)

Spotify streaming through source online media/sim

I will elaborate more as I learn/play over the coming weeks&months

All in all I am very very impressed!

·
Firm Rampant Member
12,145 Posts
Initial report - having broken my golden rule of buying a 'facelift' of a car I already own, I can say I am thoroughly pleased and a very happy chap....

It seems to me that a lot of opinions are very blinkered, including my own - I was happy with PR2(mostly the drive/chassis), but the interior DID let it down........this car has upped the game somewhat! Having a 2015 model and comparing it to this 2020, Jaguar have moved on leaps and bounds in all aspects of quality IMO

The chassis, now complimented with AWD, is sublime........and feels very planted and solid

The tech I will allow a few weeks to see if anything breaks (and get more familiar), but all working at present, with a lot of interconnection with my smart (android) phone

InControlNav - account linked and using Route Planner app it synced with an address I perused last night. With the SIM card it shows traffic states

Smart feature - after linking one key & my phone it is learning how I have things setup (need to understand more for this)

fair play!

The AWD is the puppies and I find the online media to be very stable.

The self learning features look great.

one concern is the heavily pixelated nav screen....

·
18,051 Posts

Great new Ric, glad that PR3 is all you wanted it to be.

Now just to address your questionable taste in music ;)

·
Registered
17,512 Posts
Looks the dog's danglies, Ric. But the best thing is that you're happy with your decision. :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 10 and an XJ Portfolio. . . ☺

221 - 240 of 276 Posts