Jaguar Forum banner
1,381 - 1,400 of 2,565 Posts
Correct, there were some very good IPace deals just after Christmas, the reason was, they were MY20 with the archaic ICTP
There are good deals available now with the deposit contribution for a PCP increased from £2500 to £7500. With some dealer discount, around 17% should be achievable on higher spec models.

Reactions: DAVENN
Discussion starter · #1,382 ·
They are pushing I-PACE hard at the moment.

They are pushing I-PACE hard at the moment.
You got a really good deal on yours so it's possible that the increased deposit contribution was available to Jaguar finance ahead of general release?

Discussion starter · #1,385 ·
You got a really good deal on yours so it's possible that the increased deposit contribution was available to Jaguar finance ahead of general release?
I'd imagine so.

There are good deals available now with the deposit contribution for a PCP increased from £2500 to £7500. With some dealer discount, around 17% should be achievable on higher spec models.
About time they pushed the sales on IPace

Discussion starter · #1,390 ·

Plastic all over the shop. The Froot isn’t as big as i think it should be, but there isn’t a lot of room under those covers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plastic all over the shop. The Froot isn’t as big as i think it should be, but there isn’t a lot of room under those covers.

Needs plenty of carbon to brighten it up 😁

Reactions: ChrisSB

It's called a Frunk on my MR2 lol

Sent from BLUE heaven using Tapatalk

Reactions: ChrisSB
Discussion starter · #1,393 ·
It's called a Frunk on my MR2 lol

Sent from BLUE heaven using Tapatalk
We are British. In the back it’s the boot, not a trunk. ;) so front boot is a froot. :p

Reactions: Pete McK

I‘ve never really understood why there’s so little room in there, yes the ’engine‘ bay needs to house the motors but still

Discussion starter · #1,395 · (Edited)
I‘ve never really understood why there’s so little room in there, yes the ’engine‘ bay needs to house the motors but still
There’s quite a lot of stuff under there, the heat pump for the HVAC system and battery, DC-DC converter, AC charger I forgot what else. Then there’s a few inches of depth taken up by the S duct in the bonnet/grille.

There’s quite a lot of stuff under there, live the heat pump for the HVAC system and battery, DC-DC converter, AC charger I forgot what else. Then there’s a few inches of depth taken up by the S duct in the bonnet/grille.

Yeah but still not the size of an engine

Reactions: PeteA
Discussion starter · #1,397 ·
Yeah but still not the size of an engine
That why there is space at all for the “froot”.

Discussion starter · #1,398 ·

You can see where the gubbings are there is a gap on front of it, just not very much.

You can see where the gubbings are there is a gap on front of it, just not very much.

Ah right, good pic Chris , I can see there is quite a lot in there

1,381 - 1,400 of 2,565 Posts