7,394 Posts
Extra two years warranty.
Free car wash every week.

Reactions: ChrisSB

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts
all joking aside it must be galling

I hope that the dealer truly gets this and a rejection wouldn't have been an overreaction

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts

·
Administrator
28,515 Posts
Still not banned from Spotify Dave? Must be losing your touch. ;)

Reactions: PeteA

·
Super Moderator
28,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,231
Still not banned from Spotify Dave? Must be losing your touch. ;)
Finally someone that gets banned from more things than I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Firm Rampant Member
14,535 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,234
Still waiting for confirmation the car can be released. Yesterday both Sturgess and JLR CRC said it can be, but now they are waiting for Engineering to confirm they no longer need the car. Yesterday I was told that the service error was a known issue and would be fixed with a future software update, however now I'm waiting for engineering to confirm that they no longer need the car. We're nearly 24 hours since I was told it could be released so I'm not sure why it's taking so long.

In other news a good will gesture has been provided which I have accepted. However if the car isn't back soon I might need to go back with more.

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
You took the free car washes then... 😂

Let's hope they release it for you today!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Still waiting for confirmation the car can be released. Yesterday both Sturgess and JLR CRC said it can be, but now they are waiting for Engineering to confirm they no longer need the car. Yesterday I was told that the service error was a known issue and would be fixed with a future software update, however now I'm waiting for engineering to confirm that they no longer need the car. We're nearly 24 hours since I was told it could be released so I'm not sure why it's taking so long.

In other news a good will gesture has been provided which I have accepted. However if the car isn't back soon I might need to go back with more.
Sounds like they're fast charging it for you?!!!

·
Administrator
28,515 Posts
(snigger)

·
Registered
19,464 Posts
Just been watching a "Fully Charged" vid of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5. 220kW charging (if you can find one). 0-80% charge in 18 minutes! Full range - 290 miles.

Reactions: DAVENN and ChrisSB
1221 - 1240 of 1313 Posts