Jaguar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone l have an 2012 XF 2.2 sport and have had it the last 4 years and absolutely love it .l had a 2.2 XType sport for 3 years previously and was impressed with it my first Jaguar experience and l must say l wish l had done so earlier puts a smile on my face every time l drive it l have recently needed some advice and found the information on this forum very helpful so thanks to you all and now lm a member hopefully l can pass my information on to help others thank you all again keep up the good work

·
Firm Rampant Member
11,836 Posts
Hi everyone l have an 2012 XF 2.2 sport and have had it the last 4 years and absolutely love it .l had a 2.2 XType sport for 3 years previously and was impressed with it my first Jaguar experience and l must say l wish l had done so earlier puts a smile on my face every time l drive it l have recently needed some advice and found the information on this forum very helpful so thanks to you all and now lm a member hopefully l can pass my information on to help others thank you all again keep up the good work
A very fine car.
What bhp?

Oh....welcome.

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Welcome aboard Rooster, pics of our cars are always welcome on jaginfo!!.. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for the welcome sorry for the delay in replying but seems the sign in is having a fit telling me lm banned ? So have had trouble getting logged on hopefully its sorted Anyway thanks again and in answer to what BHP its197 and drives very well and have enjoyed driving her the last 4 years lve only had trouble in the last couple of months with some electrical problems which from reading on here is down to battery low so before buying a new battery lve invested in a CTEK msx5 so will see if it can boost the battery if not new battery it is but l think it should go ok think the trouble is since l retired 2 years ago lve not done many long runs mainly 10-20 miles so not surprised the battery is low anyway hopefully by the weekend l will know cheers for now

·
Firm Rampant Member
11,836 Posts
Thank you all for the welcome sorry for the delay in replying but seems the sign in is having a fit telling me lm banned ? So have had trouble getting logged on hopefully its sorted Anyway thanks again and in answer to what BHP its197 and drives very well and have enjoyed driving her the last 4 years lve only had trouble in the last couple of months with some electrical problems which from reading on here is down to battery low so before buying a new battery lve invested in a CTEK msx5 so will see if it can boost the battery if not new battery it is but l think it should go ok think the trouble is since l retired 2 years ago lve not done many long runs mainly 10-20 miles so not surprised the battery is low anyway hopefully by the weekend l will know cheers for now
Needs a remap...

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Hello & welcome

·
17,724 Posts
Welcome Rooster, hope the forum is helpful to you in the future as well.

Plenty of knowledge on here, with some very helpful guys - Deggy and Tony's Sunday club.

Plenty of banter and cocking (see what I did there:p) about too - it's not all serious:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts