Jaguar Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Just a quickly can someone advise is the front parking sensors the same as the rear or is there a difference ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I think I have intermittent problems with the sensors not sure yet if its front or back I may purchase a couple however might just need cleaned and some contact spray used . Are the make of sensors the same ?

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
I would have thought they're all the same, can't think why they'd be different.
Why not phone the parts dept of a dealer to confirm?

·
Super Moderator
27,267 Posts
I think I have intermittent problems with the sensors not sure yet if its front or back I may purchase a couple however might just need cleaned and some contact spray used . Are the make of sensors the same ?
The front sensors work differently to the rears on some Jaguar models, for instance, on some models you need to switch then on when driving forward against an object

·
Registered
856 Posts
Just a quickly can someone advise is the front parking sensors the same as the rear or is there a difference ?
The sensors themselves are the same front and back, though some are angled. An illustrated parts catalogue will show which, if any, are angled on your car.
Activation is all 8 by selecting reverse and the front 4 only by the overhead switch.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts