Jaguar Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,762 Posts
We had an issue with the parking sensors in the F-Pace (2020MY) and my Autel 200 definitely picked them up. All 8 were faulty. We traded it like that as it was booked in under warranty anyway.

B1B58-11 is rear parking sensor power circuit short to ground.

Download the Workshop manual I posted in the X260 area to see what the other errors mean, but they all appear to be related to the one above.

You’ve either got a faulty parking sensor or more likely the power wire for one (or all) of them has been nipped between the bumper and chassis. Definitely work checking the wiring to the back bumper, the connectors for that should be located on the passenger side behind the rear wheel arch liner in the bumper cavity.

Edit: And don't worry about the bootlid wiring on the X260 as it is all internal and clipped to the bootlid support. Your camera clearly works ok.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Thanks @Statler
Just looked and you're right they all say to look at the same thing.
I've emailed the garage anyway because I went for a brisk drive today and when I stopped there was smoke coming from under the bonnet. It turned out it was coming from the supercharger belt area from leaking coolant. So I want them to sort the sensors and the leak.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts