Jaguar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24,246 Posts
I seem to remember that there was no upper trim in the boot of the X260. A money-saving exercise I suspect but doesn't look good.
As for the parking sensor problem, you need to get the fault codes read. Do you have a code reader?

·
Registered
24,246 Posts
Ha ha no it looks half finished, I thought someone had removed it and not put it back.
I don't have a fault code reader unfortunately. I was looking at them this morning but I'm not sure which would work on my model.
Have a look at this post by a forum member @Statler from a couple of years back when he took delivery of his X260.

Guess what? No boot upper trim/liner.

Reactions: Statler

·
Registered
24,246 Posts
Ensure that when you're done with reading codes etc, you use the back/return button to exit out of the menus all the way back to the startup menu. Disconnecting the scanner while still communicating with a module can and does have disastrous consequences. I also don't start the engine once I've started reading diagnostics. If you want to read live data, then start the engine first then connect the scanner. Remembering to exit the menus before stopping the engine too.
I agree with everything here except . . . when to connect and disconnect the scanner, whichever one you're using. I think the engine should be off for both connect and disconnect.

Reactions: JohnRS
1 - 3 of 3 Posts