Jaguar Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Car looks the job alright...here's what you need ..a piano black gear topper which is identical to the black trim.
20190912_175320.jpg
20190912_175306.jpg
20190912_175400.jpg

·
Registered
559 Posts
It might seem a bit expensive for what it is but let me tell you it finishes of that area brilliantly...and as others here will agree..im a fussy lad !!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
All, many thanks for the wonderful welcome. I have started a thread within the appropriate section to document my ownership with this car. I also hope to document the upgrades to OEM+ that I will make as and when funds allow.

Cheers all

Andy

·
Administrator
25,961 Posts
It looks absolutely pristine Andy.:cool:

You also get 10/10 for the condition of your pavers which is a recurring weakness for Jaginfo members. One member even had a lawn growing out of his gutter ... I won't mention his name but it did spoil the shot of his Ultra Blue XFRS Sportbrake.:D

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
:D

·
Administrator
27,728 Posts
Congratulations Andy, that car looks the dogs.

Reactions: andybailey1972

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Great job on the interior!

Nice to see an interior with part alcantara btw. Neven seen that in the flesh in an XF. I always liked alcantara in cars and wish it was possible to spec it with the higher spec trim levels. When I ordered the A6 I owned before my first XF i specced it with alcantara sports seats although full leather would have cost the same.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Lovely looking car also the chaps with swanky gear selector toppers got me wondering about a walnut option....bit of t'internet research turned these chaps up - british autowood on the bay of e

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
18,421 Posts
Looks really nice Andy.

I'm sure you'll be getting miles of smiles soon enough :)

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
Pete, I love your gear selector! May I ask where you got the leather topper from as I am very interested.
I can see myself making a lot of purchases to make this OEM+ :cool:.
Talking of which does anyone know the best place to get a tonneau cover for the boot?

Many thanks

Andy
HI Andy, from Rimmer Bros: Gear Selector - Rotary Switch - Leather Top - C2D21919PVJ

You might also be interested in this: Gear Selector - Body w Rubber Grip Bezel - Silv - C2D21956

Their main page for XF stuff is here: Jaguar XF 2008-2015 Parts and Accessories | Rimmer Bros

·
Super Moderator
19,964 Posts
Lovely looking car also the chaps with swanky gear selector toppers got me wondering about a walnut option....bit of t'internet research turned these chaps up - british autowood on the bay of e

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Not having the logo level when being used and a gear selected would drive me nuts.

·
Super Moderator
11,321 Posts
Not having the logo level when being used and a gear selected would drive me nuts.
Me too, would be akin to the steering wheel being off centre :(

·
Registered
18,186 Posts
Maybe return to the fold yourself, Dave?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Surprisingly I’m enjoying the meagre costs of running a civic and its a very nice drive.

it’s brought and paid for so not many
real costs at the moment !

buy I do miss the interior of the jag. Andys is just how I remember it should be. Very refined with a quality feel.

one day I may return.... still have a thing for The XJL. The pinnacle of luxury in the range .

81 - 98 of 98 Posts